Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Displays

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
The stone pedestal base and the high statue base are perfect ways to display individual pets. That got me to thinking (and you know that's the dangerous part...lol), it would be nice if these types of items were available for custom pet displays. The bases could be colored or decorated for each type of school, thus making it easier to find a pet by its school type. Another idea would be a pet menagerie that could be purchased or crafted. It could be a house with built-in pet displays and would exceed the current 50 pet limit inside the house. Just a thought. Would anyone else be interested in seeing this implemented in the game?

~Kimberly Deathwraith
Lvl 70 Necromancer

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
oooh oooh and the pet sits while the pedastal rotates, like a car on display at a show.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
You don't like your pets running up to you when you walk through the door? You don't want your pets to dance with you when you use the dance emote in menu chat? The pedestal idea would stop those features.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
zebulous wrote:
You don't like your pets running up to you when you walk through the door? You don't want your pets to dance with you when you use the dance emote in menu chat? The pedestal idea would stop those features.

Honestly with the amount of my pets it's a little disconcerting going into the house and being trampled lol. A few on a pedastal wouldn't be bad.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
zebulous wrote:

Yea, pets love you.

Would YOU like it if your pet put you on a pedestal and say "don't move an inch"? I sure as heck wouldn't.