Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Volkier Rimeaxe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Ok, so I got the levle 58 spell quest for ice wizards, and Volkier Rimeaxe, the guy you have to defeat is pretty hard. Whenever you cast a blade or a trap on him or his minion, he automatically casts a +35% on you. Other ice wizards who have compleated this quest do you have any tips?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
john7763 wrote:
Ok, so I got the levle 58 spell quest for ice wizards, and Volkier Rimeaxe, the guy you have to defeat is pretty hard. Whenever you cast a blade or a trap on him or his minion, he automatically casts a +35% on you. Other ice wizards who have compleated this quest do you have any tips?

I haven't had to fight him yet, but I found this info on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Volkir_Rimeaxe

It tells about his cheats and his spells. Hope this helps.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
There are guides on fansites, especially Wizard101Central; but if one strategy isn't working or causing undesired cheat, then work around it avoid traps and blades, hit with unboosted spells and protect yourself.

Defender
May 30, 2010
have a lot of myth shields and get minion henchmen you need them storm is best seeing he myth i had to do that on my ice wizard and it made it way easier

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011