Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To: Lydia :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Hello Professor i would love to say i am enjoying your class very much lately, but i also noticed that people are stronger than me :( Why?

Administrator
Strength is relative, young Wizard.

Each school has different strengths and weaknesses.
Fire has medium health, low accuracy and high damage and focuses on damage over time spells.
Ice has the highest health, medium accuracy and low damage and can last a long time in a duel.
Storm has the lowest health, the lowest accuracy and the highest damage and can deal a lot of damage.
Life has high health, the highest accuracy and the lowest damage but can heal reliably.
Death has low health, high accuracy and low damage and relies on drain health spells.
Myth has medium health, medium accuracy and medium damage and has a wide variety of minions to aid in battle.
Balance has medium health, high accuracy and medium damage and can enhance their spells with additional enhancement spells.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Fire has medium health, low accuracy and high damage and focuses on damage over time spells.
Ice has the highest health, medium accuracy and low damage and can last a long time in a duel.
Storm has the lowest health, the lowest accuracy and the highest damage and can deal a lot of damage.
Life has high health, the highest accuracy and the lowest damage but can heal reliably.
Death has low health, high accuracy and low damage and relies on drain health spells.
Myth has medium health, medium accuracy and medium damage and has a wide variety of minions to aid in battle.
Balance has medium health, high accuracy and medium damage and can enhance their spells with additional enhancement spells.

You learn something new everyday. I didn't know Life was the lowest damage i thought Ice was.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
if i may interject here Professor GreyRose.

when properly learned you can be a very strong wizard in any school at most any level.
i have found out several things with my mainline pyromancer and simply applied what i learned with them to my lower but raising wizards as well and find they can be pretty amazing at times.

learn what your basic spells will do then learn how to enhance them with other enchantment spells. as well what you can do to enchant your self...

you will be amazed at how strong your young wizard may become even in the lower levels.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Agreed a million times over, professor. Maybe all the "This is overpowered, that is underpowered" complainers will come to realize this over time :-)

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Well, the reason why your attacks aren't as strong is because you have so much health and resistance. This is also why storm doesn't have much health and has strong attacks.

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life