Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will be ending membership and game soon!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Geez more complainers about wizard101, UGH. Who cares about the bosses cheating, if KI stops the bosses from cheating then people will complain that higher level bosses are too easy. if cheating is really annoying to you, then ask a friend to help you. if you want to be a five year old complainer then fine quit.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
eggywig wrote:
Yow! You got that far in two months! I've been playing for two whole years and my main character is only in MooShu!!!! (man I wish there were more emotes for surprised)

My only advise is that the Wizard 101 wiki has information on how all bosses cheat, but other than that, you're going to have to team up with someone who knows how the boss cheats ( Gasp!!! ). Man, I feel like I'm in school. In my class, everytime the teacher says something obvious, everyone will gasp dramatically and go "I never would have guessed!" or "Wow! That's amazing!!" or something along those lines.

it only took me from May to mid july to finish the first story arc and to get to level 60 it took me from May to mid August.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
I agree that most bosses cheat and its kinda unfair, but the whole point of cheating is that it gives more of a challenge, although its difficult it gives you experience, though i have to respect the choice of your opinion that its just unusual and unfair. I also agree with most of the comment :D. Pair up with a friend (i recommend someone that is doing the same quest as you or someone higher leveled).

P.S: nice you're level 64 in two months :D
P.P.S: but I'm level 62 in one months :) :D

Daniel NightShade,
Transcended Necromancer

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
avhop567 wrote:
Geez more complainers about wizard101, UGH. Who cares about the bosses cheating, if KI stops the bosses from cheating then people will complain that higher level bosses are too easy. if cheating is really annoying to you, then ask a friend to help you. if you want to be a five year old complainer then fine quit.

As if YOU never complained about bosses in this game. I bet you have.