Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormbird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
I got a Stormbird pet from the raven's hoard pack yesterday(like little lottery tickets, they will be my demise). I got a few others like Sunbird, and Grumpy Snowman, but I couldn't recall reading about a Stormbird. To my surprise I couldn't find much info about the pet itself other than it was a consolation prize sometime back for players who had lost items after a w101 update. I must assume this pet is either very rare, or very new. Pedigree 38, only two rare talents(currently in the process of hatching with another pet) the rest are uncommon and gives a stormbird card at ancient. It seems to like all storm school snacks, I fed it something it loved and promptly forgot what it was(that's what I get for leveling my pet up at 3am), likes rice wispies, grilled cheese, and chili cheese fries. I have tons of cattails so I'm making massive amounts of the chili cheese fries to feed the hatchlings and I haven't spent much time researching other snacks. The talents I ended up with after leveling to adult were health gift and storm giver, derby befuddle and clear path. Looks like Sunbird but with black and purple coloring, and little lightening bolts on the body.

Anyone else get this little guy, and what have you found?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
towerfreak78 wrote:
I got a Stormbird pet from the raven's hoard pack yesterday(like little lottery tickets, they will be my demise). I got a few others like Sunbird, and Grumpy Snowman, but I couldn't recall reading about a Stormbird. To my surprise I couldn't find much info about the pet itself other than it was a consolation prize sometime back for players who had lost items after a w101 update. I must assume this pet is either very rare, or very new. Pedigree 38, only two rare talents(currently in the process of hatching with another pet) the rest are uncommon and gives a stormbird card at ancient. It seems to like all storm school snacks, I fed it something it loved and promptly forgot what it was(that's what I get for leveling my pet up at 3am), likes rice wispies, grilled cheese, and chili cheese fries. I have tons of cattails so I'm making massive amounts of the chili cheese fries to feed the hatchlings and I haven't spent much time researching other snacks. The talents I ended up with after leveling to adult were health gift and storm giver, derby befuddle and clear path. Looks like Sunbird but with black and purple coloring, and little lightening bolts on the body.

Anyone else get this little guy, and what have you found?

I got one of these too and am currently training him. I got storm shield, but that's all so far.
Info on all the pets is here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
your stormbird loves submarine sandwich,meat soup,boiled beetle eggs,crackle jacks cereal,and golden pizza. i have used the wizard101 wiki pages to find out most everything about pets what they love , the powers they'll have and so on. in fact when i get a new pet i go there to learn what they love so i can boost them faster in pet games :)

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
foenix52 wrote:
your stormbird loves submarine sandwich,meat soup,boiled beetle eggs,crackle jacks cereal,and golden pizza. i have used the wizard101 wiki pages to find out most everything about pets what they love , the powers they'll have and so on. in fact when i get a new pet i go there to learn what they love so i can boost them faster in pet games :)

Thank you so much!! But I also searched w101 wiki and could not find it. It was boiled beetle eggs that I fed it, so your information is correct.

I'm currently in the 4th generation of hatching, and I've gotten the stormsquall egg every time I hatched(lucky). I am quite pleased.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
fonex52, I found the information you referenced. I was on the w101 wiki, not the w101 wiki central, thank you again.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
THANK YOU!!!

This has helped me a lot to raise my dear Anne. Anne is my stormbird =P

Brianna Wildriver lvl 66 Pyromancer

~See ya in the Spiral!~

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a pet Stormbird named Shadow. Without this guide, I bet it would take me FOREVER to train her. ;3

Tiffany Wildrider, Sister and BFF of Brianna Wildrider.

(I know her in real life)

LOL I say that a lot on the forums but just to let you know that we agreed on the same last name thing.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
So far I got 2 Storm Birds . I have also noticed that all the pet snacks I put in his little beak he loves. One got storm sheild (may cast). The other one got storm-shot.

P.S I would try to buy rank 5,6 and 7 pet snacks they love them and they get up to 11 exp one the rank 6 and 7 ones.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I really do agree and I've been wondering something.Where did you get it from I want to know so I can train it to may cast Storm Sheild.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
stormbird easy to train mainly give it storm snacks sometimes high snacks like uni-corn your welcome for this information :-) zachary iceblade lvl 55 thamaturge

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
i hatched a treant today annd i have no idea what it likes, what it hates please help me i'm mad about this :(

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
I finally got the stupid storm bird today (5-23- 12)! and yes you do get it from the ravens hord pack