Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Ideas I have

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
These are just some ideas I have about changes or additions that should be made to the game. Let me know which ideas you agree with and some ideas that you think should be added to the game or changed. Whenever I think of something I want to see in Wizard101 I will add it to this list.

1. A badge for completing every main and side quest in the game ( Master of the Spiral or Legendary Quester perhaps)
2. Room for a seventh character
3. Extreme price reduction on mega snack packs
4. Sprite needs to be sped up drastically
5. More secret bosses for badges
6. At level 60 you should be able to have room for a 4th house
7. At level 70 you should gain a 2nd cooldown slot for pet hatching
8. If my 6th idea doesn't work then some sort of storage or transfer system for houses between characters so if you want to make room for a new house you don't have to sell an existing one
9. A way to trade reagents between friends like treasure cards
10. Some sort of "packrat" badge for collecting 10 of every reagent in the game
11. Level 78 myth spell: Manticore- 990-1050 damage to all enemies and remove all charms and hexes
12. Level 68 pet ideas: Death- Vampire Life-Centaur Myth-Basilisk Balance-Scorpion, Fire-Fire Dragon, Ice-Wooly Mammoth, Storm- Storm Shark
13. Level 78 Balance Spell: Janus- 700 health to all or 1200 balance damage to one enemy. (randomized)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Opinions only....
1. It would be impossible because KI will be adding more worlds (hopefully), resulting in more quests.
2. Many people want this.
3. I don't think so.
4. I think it's okay.
5. I didn't even know there were secret bosses.
6. Probably......
7. Okay.......
8. Sure......
9. I guess that would be useful.
10. That would cost a lot of gold.
11. Too powerful.
12. It's okay but as a Balance wizard, I wouldn't want a scorpion for a pet.
13. Overpowered.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Interesting, but the spells are too overpowered and Storm should have Triton pet. Also, the Quest Badge wouldn't work, as they are always adding more quests and worlds.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1. A badge for completing every main and side quest in the game ( Master of the Spiral or Legendary Quester perhaps)

KI's not done adding to the game, so adding this would be strange.

2. Room for a seventh character

I think it's good we have to make that choice.

3. Extreme price reduction on mega snack packs

I don't buy snacks, so...

4. Sprite needs to be sped up drastically

Sprite as in the Life spell?

5. More secret bosses for badges

I think they've replaced these with those dungeons.

6. At level 60 you should be able to have room for a 4th house

Why anyone would want more than one house is beyond me.

7. At level 70 you should gain a 2nd cooldown slot for pet hatching

I don't hatch pets, so...

8. If my 6th idea doesn't work then some sort of storage or transfer system for houses between characters so if you want to make room for a new house you don't have to sell an existing one

I think KI has said that we won't be able transfer houses from one character to another.

9. A way to trade reagents between friends like treasure cards

Eh...I don't know about this. There's already a lot of nonsense that goes on because people can trade treasure cards.

10. Some sort of "packrat" badge for collecting 10 of every reagent in the game

Why?

11. Level 78 myth spell: Manticore- 990-1050 damage to all enemies and remove all charms and hexes

That's way too strong for a Rank 10 spell.

12. Level 68 pet ideas: Death- Vampire Life-Centaur Myth-Basilisk Balance-Scorpion, Fire-Fire Dragon, Ice-Wooly Mammoth, Storm- Storm Shark

Eh...

13. Level 78 Balance Spell: Janus- 700 health to all or 1200 balance damage to one enemy. (randomized)

Again, way too strong, and I never want to see the word 'random' in an attack description.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
1. But KI keeps adding new worlds, so it would be the unobtainable badge. Good April Fools day joke though. He he he

2. Yes that would be nice

3. I use my pets for show, not for the stats, so I can't say anything on this one.

4. You mean the animation? I'm fine with it. Compared to some spells it's pretty fast

5. Maybe there already are and we just don't know, because they are secret.

6. I'm not going for this one. If you buy a Gift Card with a house then it gives you an extra slot.

7. I don't hatch pets, so I can't say anything on this one.

8. Refer to the 6th comment.

9. Sure, I'm all for that.

10. Nice one, but with new worlds there are usually (note: usually) new reagents. That makes two unobtainable badges!!!!

11. First I had to look up Manticore (I'm not the best with Mythology), but yeah I guess that would be kind of cool.

12. Why do we get a Scorpion? I think that the spells should all be from the same generation (all lv 28 spells, all lv 42 spells, etc.)
That, and the Storm shark can't breath on land.... Or move for that matter.