Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
I'm posting in Marleybone because that is where this happened, but it could apply to other worlds too.

I like to preview houses for fun when I go into new worlds to see what they're like. I am currently saving up for the Life House, but when I was previewing the Metropolitan Manor, I accidentally hit Buy instead of Preview. Just like that, I lost about 15000 gold. Then I sold it back and got only 600 gold. It's a major setback, and I'm really sad about it. Is there any way I can recover the rest of my gold?

Sophia EmeraldBlossom

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
EmeraldRider101 wrote:
I'm posting in Marleybone because that is where this happened, but it could apply to other worlds too.

I like to preview houses for fun when I go into new worlds to see what they're like. I am currently saving up for the Life House, but when I was previewing the Metropolitan Manor, I accidentally hit Buy instead of Preview. Just like that, I lost about 15000 gold. Then I sold it back and got only 600 gold. It's a major setback, and I'm really sad about it. Is there any way I can recover the rest of my gold?

Sophia EmeraldBlossom

Yes - keep playing and completing quests. Later in the game you'll earn so much gold you'll think of it as a waste of time.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
Thanks. I guess that I'll get my gold back when I do quests. Not to mention that when I defeat enemies, I sometimes get items that I will never be able to use. Those typically sell back for a lot of gold, at least 700.

~ Sophia EmeraldBlossom, level 28 Theurgist