Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting a Seventh Wizard.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Everyone,
Is it possible to have a seventh wizard, so we could have one from each school. Is there a technical reason or just an a limit set by Wizard101? I would like to have that added to the game, i am considering a sub account so i can have the one wizard i cant have. Please respond to this.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
I believe most of us would like to have that seventh wizard as there are seven schools of magic. However, if you do you'll have to get a second account. That's the only way. I doubt KI will ever add that seventh slot lol.
Happy wizarding!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jomjr wrote:
Everyone,
Is it possible to have a seventh wizard, so we could have one from each school. Is there a technical reason or just an a limit set by Wizard101? I would like to have that added to the game, i am considering a sub account so i can have the one wizard i cant have. Please respond to this.

It's not possible on one account. And therein lies the reason. To get you to pay for a 2nd account if you want that 7th wizard badly enough.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
jomjr wrote:
I would like to have that added to the game, i am considering a sub account so i can have the one wizard i cant have.

What I read is "Change or no change I am getting a second account KI, here's my money!"

But all kidding aside it can be nice to have a second account in games like these. I would recommend it just on that principal alone

Delver
Aug 13, 2010