Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorph TC overload

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
How do I get rid of all the Polymorph Treasure Cards that are taking up my inventory space. I don't use them, I don't want them, I can't sell or trade them. I can't even feed them to my pets. Please make a way for those of us who don't like them, don't want them to get rid of them so they do not take up our treasure card allotment space. I have so many of them now it is hard to carry the ones I do want and use. :?

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
As of now, the only relief is to right clidk on the polymorph card and delete it. However, I would love to see them come out with a way to sell these no auction, no trade cards at the libraries or be able to feed them to our pets for potential experience.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
Also, there are some very high level crafting items that require polymorphs in the recipe.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Aritako wrote:
As of now, the only relief is to right clidk on the polymorph card and delete it. However, I would love to see them come out with a way to sell these no auction, no trade cards at the libraries or be able to feed them to our pets for potential experience.

At least if we could feed them to our pets, we would get a little use out of them. I do have a few that I use occasionally but some I will never use.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
JinZah wrote:
Also, there are some very high level crafting items that require polymorphs in the recipe.

But you can buy the cards you need for those craft items in the exact number needed from one of the vendors. Once you buy them, you are stuck with them. I tried once to get some to transfer to one of my characters to use in crafting and that is when I discovered they could Not be traded. So I was stuck with them on the one and still needed them on the other. I so wish we could pass All Treasure Cards between our different characters. Maybe not in the chest, but maybe Card File?

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Every now and then I empty my deck of everything, leaving only the Polymorphs and then I go pick on some little bad guys somewhere... uses up the Polys that I can't sell and chips away at my badges... Two birds, one stone....

BTW Being able to feed TC to pets would be awesome!