Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hanging Feathers, from the new raven packs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
has anyone else tried to move or take down the feathers you can get from the raven packs yet ? i have tried but they Seem to be bugged just like the christmas wreath.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wizard2u wrote:
has anyone else tried to move or take down the feathers you can get from the raven packs yet ? i have tried but they Seem to be bugged just like the christmas wreath.

I couldn't hang mine in my dorm room. I thought that maybe it's an "outside" decoration, but I don't have a house.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Yes, I cannot remove the feathers from my dorm wall either.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I haven't tried removing mine, so I don't know if they are 'stuck' to the wall.

To remove them from the wall, open up your attic. Choose the house tab. That will give you a list of all the items you have placed in your house. Choose the feathers and move them to back pack.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizard2u wrote:

I've had the same problem. You can open your attic, click on the "house" tab and pick it up that way. It's the only way I've figured out to move them. But if you have more than one, there's no way to tell which one you're picking up. *sigh*

This should be fixed in the Test Realm and soon it will be fixed in the Live Realm as well.

Arthur

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
thanks fellow wizards for the tip on how to get them off my wall, now i'll be able to get those christmas wreaths off too.