Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the jing han he quest still not fixed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I read the other posts about how they cant complete the quest where in you read all the books but you cant complete the quest and the same thing happened to me. He just has a gray question mark on his head even though I read all the books. :( When is this going to be fixed because i want the experience that you can gain from him.

On another note, I can't seem to see my title/badge in me and I quit and entered a few times now but its still not there.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Hmmm...I did this quest with no problem. Later I helped my mom do it and she had a problem. Finally, I made her go to her quest list and open it and read me each step in the quest. Seems she hadn't finished it.

You can also talk to him when he has a grey question mark and he will tell you what you need to do.

Good luck!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2008
I had a new wizard finish Mooshu last night.

This quest was listed as finished, but his "?" was grey. My quest book shows it as I need to talk to Jing Han to finish, but he says it is not done when I click on him.

Do I need to go to all of the books again?

Thank you

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I am also having the same issue. I just see a grey question mark above his head.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Same problem for me. I found all the books and was told to return to jing han he. The question mark was grey above his head and he tells me to find the books. Can't turn quest in. Some help please?

Administrator
Good news!
Tonight's downtime (link) should address Jin-Han He's quest issues, but we need to make sure so when you log on after the update, please let us know if you were able to complete this quest, if you were previously stuck on it.
Thank you so much to all our fans who reported this, we really appreciate it.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Problem fixed for me-quest turned in fine and my book is clear! Thanks a million

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009