Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4v4 Practice Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Every time I join a 4v4 practice match, EVERY TIME, when it brings up the window that says to go to the area, there is always at least one person who is afk. So all three of us keep hitting ok to go, and they never do cause they are doing the famous "spin dance." KI can you please auto kick people that don't repond after two or three request from a group? Just last night I wasted 30 minutes jumping from group group because someone was afk.

Anyone else have this problem?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
problem is those are real people and you can not control them. if they have to go afk then ,sorry to say this but, to bad. join another match and give up hope of them coming back any time soon after the first 3 times they dont respond.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Thank you for the reply, but I already wrote that I have tried your suggestions. The "Afk" type person I'm talking about are the ones that are not responding for up to 10-15 and beyond. I'm just recommending a possible fix so multiple people aren't held up because one person wants to go ask for 30 minutes to watch a tv show for example. It's rediculous and can be tweaked to benefit all.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
linnie1222 wrote:
Thank you for the reply, but I already wrote that I have tried your suggestions. The "Afk" type person I'm talking about are the ones that are not responding for up to 10-15 and beyond. I'm just recommending a possible fix so multiple people aren't held up because one person wants to go ask for 30 minutes to watch a tv show for example. It's rediculous and can be tweaked to benefit all.
sorry but if it doesnt work it cant be helped. (best thing i came up with spur of the moment lol.)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
This usually happens with already created matches, try making your own. People are afk less often.