Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changes to Medusa

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
As a level 61 myth wizard, it's become really hard for me against regular enemies. I'm fine against bosses, but the problem is, myth has no good hit all enemies spell that ALL the other schools have. Kingsile, could you please change Medusa to hit all enemies?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
I agree to this. Medusa is an awesome spell, but, as in all of the lvl 48, 58, and even 68, it is not a 'hit all' spell. For me, I have always been able to beat any sort of battle, but it is really frustrating to know that all the other school's lvl 48 spell is a hit all! Orthrus is fairly useful, but a spell that is a hit all would be amazing. :D
Also i have a theory on why this is. It may be because of the fact that Myth has Earthquake, a spell that does moderate damage, AND removes all charms and wards. But I agree with you, they really should make a new hit all Myth spell.

Darkfire4558~

Champion
May 03, 2011
I remember feeling this way too, back when I got Medusa. But, I have to say, Myth has one of the best spells in the game, and it only costs 4 pips! Humongofrog got me through CL and WT with very little problem. Boosted with Sun spells (Monstrous, Gargantuan) and stacked blades, the Frog is unbeatable. Medusa works great for bosses, but for mobs, go for the frog. While your friends are waiting for enough pips to cast their rank 8 spells, you can kill all the monsters twice over!

Tabitha Mythrider, Level 70 Myth

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Yes, you are right. When I fist typed this message, I did not have sun as my second school because I didn't think it was that good, but I have since changed my mind. I just got garagntuan at level 65, and plus my amulet blade, spirit and mythblade, it does a lot of damage

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
tabby714 wrote:
I remember feeling this way too, back when I got Medusa. But, I have to say, Myth has one of the best spells in the game, and it only costs 4 pips! Humongofrog got me through CL and WT with very little problem. Boosted with Sun spells (Monstrous, Gargantuan) and stacked blades, the Frog is unbeatable. Medusa works great for bosses, but for mobs, go for the frog. While your friends are waiting for enough pips to cast their rank 8 spells, you can kill all the monsters twice over!

Tabitha Mythrider, Level 70 Myth

Lol I do this too. With the new sun spell, Colossal (+275 damage), and a critical, humongofrog and earthquake are nearl unstoppable.

darkfire4558~

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
If players will tell KI it is time for Myth to get a better hit all enemies spell, they might consider it...