Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I late?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2011
I'm a level 15 conjurer, and I only just got the quest to Colossus Boulevard. I have not defeated Lord Nightshade yet. I've heard that most people are at Colossus Boulevard at level 12. However, I did the whole Triton underwater quest chain right at level 12. Am I super late? If I am, will I be able to catch up to everyone else?

~ Elizabeth GoldenThistle

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gangofgirls wrote:
I'm a level 15 conjurer, and I only just got the quest to Colossus Boulevard. I have not defeated Lord Nightshade yet. I've heard that most people are at Colossus Boulevard at level 12. However, I did the whole Triton underwater quest chain right at level 12. Am I super late? If I am, will I be able to catch up to everyone else?

The game isn't about catching up, it's playing at your own pace. Not everyone chooses to do the Triton underwater quest right away, or at all. You're fine. Just have fun! :)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
I wouldn't worry. You'll still get all the same quests, no matter what level you're at. Some quests are only triggered by being a certain level or higher, so being level 15 instead of level 12 won't hurt you. In fact it'll probably make it easier for you to play that area since you have higher HP, MP, and probably more spells that you'd have had if you hadn't leveled in Crab Alley

Iridian Starmender
Grandmaster Sorceress

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
The Triton underwater zone is a bonus area made for extra exp. You can do it at any time once you hit level 12 (if I am not mistaken) so you simply got ahead. No need to worry though, you are still able to do Colossus Blvd. and Lord Nightshade. You will just be more advanced for it :D

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Define late. If you mean that you're a "too high" a level for an area, then don't sweat it. All it means is you did some side quests. No big deal. Just continue with normal wizarding ways, and if you are a few levels ahead than the norm, then you actually have an advantage with more base stats and that kind of thing.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Lol
you will be more powerful than some wizards in krockotopia, at first. Your level will probably even out with the others in that area. If you don't want to lose your lead you can do grizzleheim quests and I think westeria quests at level 20. Then there are all of the people who start the game after you started...
If anything, I would say, that your super preparedness has made you early.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
gangofgirls wrote:

i was lvl 14 or 15 when i got to firecat ally and cyclops lyn so no.