Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spells and Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Hello wizards!
I have some ideas for level 78 spells and pets.

Balance
Spell: Astral Revelations
Damage: 880 Moon, 930 Star or 990 Sun to all enemies + Astral Blade on caster (+30% Moon, +30% Sun and +30% Star)
Description: The spiral appears on top of the screen and appear a big star, the sun or moon, hitting enemies with a light ray.
(P.S.: It's a spectral blast, but to all enemies and with astral hits)
Pet: Scorpion - Gives "Poison Scorpion" Item Card
Poison Scorpion: 500 - 590 to all enemies plus +35% Balance Blade on caster (Pip cost: 5)

Death
Spell: Werewolf's Strike
Damage: 870 - 970 to all enemies
Description: A werewolf appears from the middle of a cursed forest and uses his claws to attack the enemies.
Pet: Vampire - Gives Dracula Item Card spell
Dracula: 430 to all enemies and swap half (Pip cost: 5)

Fire
Spell: Flame Wings
Damage: 1060 - 1120 to one enemy + Weakness for 4 Rounds (4 weakness -25% spell)
Description: An warrior appears on his flame bird and attack the enemy
Pet: Fire Dragon - Gives Fire Dragon Item Card (330 + 300 over 3 rounds to all enemies - Pip cost: 5)

Ice
Spell: Avalanche
Damage: 810 - 910 to all enemies + Stun for 1 round (Stun for 2 rounds to all enemies would be too unfair)
Description: A snow mountain appears and happen a super avalanche on all enemies.
Pet: Frost Giant - Gives Frost Giant Item Card (410 to all enemies and stun for 1 round - Pip Cost: 5 pips)

Myth
Spell: Gryphon
Damage: 990 - 1040 to all enemies + 60% Mythblade on caster
Pet: Medusa - Gives Medusa Item Card (590 to one enemy + stun for 2 rounds - Pip cost: 5 Pips)

Life
Spell: Forest's Anaconda
Damage: 890 - 960 to all enemies + 450 ♥ over 3 rounds to all friends
Description: An anaconda appears from the forest and " eats" all enemies (or just hits them with her tooths)
Pet: Centaur - Gives Centaur Item Card (530 to one enemy + Lifestorm - Pip cost: 5)
P.S.: Life Storm is a Life Bubble +25% to all life damage spells;
P.S.2: Anaconda don't exists, but it's the popular name to calls a big snake in Amazon Forest, in Brazil.

Storm
Spell: Jellyfish's Shock
Damage: 1170 - 1230 to one enemy and remove all blades
Description: We are in the ocean (like Triton spell animation) and appears a big jellyfish in a cave underwater. It get out of there and uses it's tentacles to attack the enemy.
Pet: Triton - Gives Triton Item Card (590 to all enemies - Pip Cost: 5 pips)

That is all. I hope you like :-)

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I think these are cool ideas (from an adult view). I was trying to think of some myself the other day, but the only one I came up with was an ice one so far (I was just trying to think of animations, not the actual spell damage and such) so for your ice, my idea had been, since snowmen were the basic image of ice school, and since the lvl 68 ice spell involves a poor snowman getting trampled by the mammoth, I imagined a snowball rolling down a hill, emerging as a giant snowman who casts ice shards from the sky on the enemies. :) Other than that, I havent been able to come up with much, although a wolf attack was in my list of beasties.

As far as the school pets you mentioned, poison scorpion for balance is cool; for death i'd actually think a werewolf pet would be cool but maybe with an attack over time on one enemy (and for the death attack i'd just call it Werewolf strike with no 's on the end of werewolf; fire dragon would be a cool pet, though I'd like to see the (forest lord hybrid) inferno beast do fire damage instead of life damage and wendigo do myth damage, cloud beast do storm damage, and I think there should be an ice and death version of forest lord too) ; ice-idk cuz the frost giant has no legs and looks funny with no legs but I cant think of another ice type pet; myth should have a gryphon pet or better yet the Basilisk pet! (i'm mainly myth and cant imagine using a medusa pet, i dont even like my frog); for the life spell, leave out forest's and just call it the 'Anaconda' spell, I could handle a pet centaur or even a walking pet gnome lol; for the storm, again leave off the 's just call it 'Jellyfish Shock' and if we didnt have jellyfish pets, i'd say a pet jellyfish with a card would be cool, or a pet octopus with an attack over time spell since i cant recall any of the storm attacks being attack over time unless the sirens are, i havent seen them in action yet, but single enemy attack over time for pet spell.

Other than that I think your ideas are awesome! Wish I was as creative :)

And I love how all the pet spells only cost 5 pips, if it were up to me though, I dont think any pet spell should cost any pips, since its really up to the pet if they will cast or fizzle (ok its percent based but i got tired of my topaz kraken spell never working it always fizzled) anyways, our pets use no pips to heal us, why should any of their spells cost pips right? It's a pet spell, we get only 1 card to use, it shouldnt cost pips. Though it would be cool if the higher we got level wise (like every 10 levels) we'd get another pet card to use, so your lvl 48 pet spell by lvl 68 you get 2 pet spell cards to use, or just give us 2 pet spell cards with the new lvl 78 pets. :)

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
rafael2010 wrote:
Hello wizards!
I have some ideas for level 78 spells and pets.

Balance
Spell: Astral Revelations
Damage: 880 Moon, 930 Star or 990 Sun to all enemies + Astral Blade on caster (+30% Moon, +30% Sun and +30% Star)
Description: The spiral appears on top of the screen and appear a big star, the sun or moon, hitting enemies with a light ray.
(P.S.: It's a spectral blast, but to all enemies and with astral hits)
Pet: Scorpion - Gives "Poison Scorpion" Item Card
Poison Scorpion: 500 - 590 to all enemies plus +35% Balance Blade on caster (Pip cost: 5)

Death
Description: A werewolf appears from the middle of a cursed forest and uses his claws to attack the enemies.

Fire
Spell: Flame Wings
Damage: 1060 - 1120 to one enemy + Weakness for 4 Rounds (4 weakness -25% spell)
Description: An warrior appears on his flame bird and attack the enemy
Pet: Fire Dragon - Gives Fire Dragon Item Card (330 + 300 over 3 rounds to all enemies - Pip cost: 5)

Ice
Damage: 810 - 910 to all enemies + Stun for 1 round (Stun for 2 rounds to all enemies would be too unfair)
Description: A snow mountain appears and happen a super avalanche on all enemies.
Pet: Frost Giant - Gives Frost Giant Item Card (410 to all enemies and stun for 1 round - Pip Cost: 5 pips)

Myth
Spell: Gryphon
Damage: 990 - 1040 to all enemies + 60% Mythblade on caster
Pet: Medusa - Gives Medusa Item Card (590 to one enemy + stun for 2 rounds - Pip cost: 5 Pips)

Life
Spell: Forest's Anaconda
Damage: 890 - 960 to all enemies + 450 ♥ over 3 rounds to all friends
Description: An anaconda appears from the forest and " eats" all enemies (or just hits them with her tooths)
Pet: Centaur - Gives Centaur Item Card (530 to one enemy + Lifestorm - Pip cost: 5)
P.S.: Life Storm is a Life Bubble +25% to all life damage spells;
P.S.2: Anaconda don't exists, but it's the popular name to calls a big snake in Amazon Forest, in Brazil.

Storm
Spell: Jellyfish's Shock
Damage: 1170 - 1230 to one enemy and remove all blades
Description: We are in the ocean (like Triton spell animation) and appears a big jellyfish in a cave underwater. It get out of there and uses it's tentacles to attack the enemy.
Pet: Triton - Gives Triton Item Card (590 to all enemies - Pip Cost: 5 pips)

That is all. I hope you like :-)

Since i'm ice i don't want to alter anything for the other schools. That is there job. But could you change the ice spell graphic to something other than avalanche. I feel it's too much like blizzard.
Ps: the damage is perfect :D

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Fire: Dragon Titan

Effects: 1785-1800 damage to all enemies then gives caster a +40 fire blade

Pet:Efreet
Gives 1 gargantuan Efreet item card

Always gives spritely at teen

Always gives spell proof at epic

Always gives spell defy at ancient

Either gives May Cast Fireblade or trap or health gift at adult

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
And idk what anyone else thinks of school type mounts, but as a myth with this cool looking basilisk, I'd love a basilisk mount, that would be awesome. My other favorite student is life, but I cant see riding a centaur mount, maybe a 10 point buck as a mount but we have the reindeer and ram mounts too similar so idk, we have a variety of forest type mounts (all the wild cat mounts), there already is a shark mount for a storm person, and a gryphon mount for myth or life. Idk, cant really think of much but I know a basilisk mount would just be awesome :)

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
The ideas are great, and they aren't so childish like Gnomes, mostly with Life's spell.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Oh, sorry. I made ​​a mistake in one part of the text.

"Death

Ice
Pet: Frost Giant - Gives Frost Giant Item Card (410 to all enemies and stun for 1 round - Pip Cost: 5 pips)"

Werewolf Strike should be 820 - 920 (Death is weaker than Ice) and I could change the ice spell for "Aurora Attack"

Spell: Aurora Attack
Damage: 825 - 930 to all enemies + Infection (-40% ♥ to all enemies)
Description: "We are in the south or north pole" and appears a aurora borealis on the sky, that hits the enemies with a light shot.
I could change the pet for a "Snow Angel" (Snow Angel has legs TarynHeart, lol) and the spell could be 70 + 525 over 3 rounds to all enemies + taunt (Pip cost: 5)

I think it's alright now.

P.S.1= Zoro987 your idea is for a level 88 (or 98?) spell, not for 78. It's too overpowered.
P.S.2= bionaknight, my ideas aren't too overpowered. They are just a bit stronger than level 68 spells.