Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Vendors - Teachers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Hey all,

I was wondering if there is a list of all the spell teachers. Mostly for the ones outside of Ravenwood. Like the girl in the fair or the death and balance trees. Just looking to get all of my primary and secondary spells and some that would be available to all...

Thanks Much
Stephanie Legendweaver

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
monscrot wrote:
Hey all,

I was wondering if there is a list of all the spell teachers. Mostly for the ones outside of Ravenwood. Like the girl in the fair or the death and balance trees. Just looking to get all of my primary and secondary spells and some that would be available to all...

Thanks Much
Stephanie Legendweaver

here is all i know outside of ravenwood

Wizard City
Fairgrounds sarah greenstar
mortis (deathccrtree)
dworgan (death teacher)
the witch in collosus blvd.

Krokotopia
trainer in hidden shop
niles (balance tree)
balance school (krokosphinx)

Marleybone
croaky

well thats all i know hope it helped

Jacquline Thunderblood 34 death wizard oni slayer

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
The only other one I know of is a witch in Collosus Blvd. If you go up to Mindy (sorry, don't remember her last name) who is in about halfway through, and turn left without moving forward, you'll see a path that leads down to a house. She teaches each school something for free, and allows you to use your training points for other school spells......at particular levels that is.....hee hee :P