Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special Hoard Pack Storage

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I also love KI's hoard packs. But, I find too many items in them and have to resort to selling them. Why should we have to sell them when we bought the items with hard earned money? Hope KI realizes that by selling things back to the bazaar that people that didn't pay for the items can then pay gold and reap the benefit of some of the items without paying for the packs. We should have a special storage areas for each of the packs and their items!!! So, we can keep the items from each of the packs separate: Dragon, Raven, Nightmare, Wyvern, etc.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
The problem is that a lot of the items from the pack (the furniture is the main offender of this) are items that can already be gotten elsewhere. The Yardbird, for instance, from the Raven Pack is given out by completing a quest in Grizzleheim. Many of the Dragon Pack dragonspyre items are dropped randomly by mobs there, or can be purchased in that world's furniture shop.

Having a seperate inventory for all of the pack items would be a daunting affaire, as ALL items in the packs must either be copied so that a new copy can be flagged as "pack item", or the packs must contain 100% new items - which would be a nigh impossible task for the poor artists.

In general, a good rule of thumb is that (unless it's a pet) if an item is non-auction, then it's usually unique for that pack in question. Also, I have to admit I like being able to go to the bazaar to sell off my 6x Broken Sword Viking Statue and buy the single Viking Axe Statue I actually wanted...

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
i am a bit angry after spending over 50 dollars on packs and every single thing i got was a load of garbage 50 dollars down the drain for a bunch of junk thanks for charging for a bunch of junk i just had to feed my pet was real nice spending all that money on so much worthless junk
really enjoyed it