Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decks and treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
I have two starter decks(not sure why) and a bunch of treasure cards but I can't seem to figure out how to use the treasure cards during a battle. The draw button is always greyed out. Both starter decks have the same spells in them. I'm a level 14 school of balance.

I guess I don't understand the whole deck spell or treasure card thing and the ingame help was not enough information for me.

Thanks in advance if you can help me figure this out. I'm a 100% disabled Iraq 2003 Veteran and my brain doesn't always work the way it's suppose to so I have memory probelms

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
GunnerOIF2003 wrote:
I have two starter decks(not sure why) and a bunch of treasure cards but I can't seem to figure out how to use the treasure cards during a battle. The draw button is always greyed out. Both starter decks have the same spells in them. I'm a level 14 school of balance.

I guess I don't understand the whole deck spell or treasure card thing and the ingame help was not enough information for me.

Thanks in advance if you can help me figure this out. I'm a 100% disabled Iraq 2003 Veteran and my brain doesn't always work the way it's suppose to so I have memory probelms

BLUF: You have to make sure your treasure cards are placed into your equipped deck and you must discard a "regular" card to "ungrey" the draw card and receive a random treasure card.

Check out the following link about treasure cards in the Player Guide:

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a4041b790501011bb96400dd2f09

And many thanks for your service to your country and the service you provided to other countries around the world.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You may only have 7 cards "on hand" at any given point. The "hand" being the cards displayed on your screen and available for you to cast in a specific round.

In order to use treasure cards, you have to discard one or more cards from your hand, so that you have less than seven cards on hand, in order to pull out a treasure card. Note that as your hand is refilled every round (unless your deck ran out of cards), you must draw a treasure card in the same round as you discarded.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i would like to see a deck
that is solely comprised
of about 19 treasure cards to use
and nothing more
you would need to be at lease
a level 50 to get it

this would make for some interesting battles.

and how you would set it up as well