Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

OK so... just some housing ideas for us!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Someone already posted a topic like this, but I couldn't find it (and it's probably really old anyway) so I thought I'd make a new one. Basically, post the fun things you do to decorate your house! I'm sure there are all kinds of wizards out there who love to decorate (including myself!) and we'd sure adore to hear your fun ideas on how you decorate your home.

You can also post ideas for a new furniture item here. Since I'm not KI staff, I can't assure you they'll come out with your furniture idea, but it's a worth a try anyway, I suppose!

--

The thing that I did in the Test Realm with my house was sort of fun. You need two teleporters, some items you like, a nice large, tall item (like a bunch of Hieroglyphic Ice/Storm/Fire Tablets or even a Broken Wall Segment), and a Krokotopian tent or an Astral tent (or any tent of your choice [but they have to have a closed entrance and can't be open, or this trick doesn't work as well]).

First - Take the tent of your choice and place it anywhere in one of your houses.

Second - Go to a different area in your house, preferably inside a room since it works better, and specify the location of the teleporter. Just the location-- don't put the teleporter in yet!

Third - Return to your tent and take the teleporter out. Put it as close as you can to the front of the tent.

Fourth - Before you get excited and step on your teleporter, first take out the second teleporter and specify the location directly in front of the teleporter you just placed (you know, the one outside your tent). Then step onto the teleporter. It will take you to the place you specified, wherever it is. Place the second teleporter next to the specified area. when you're done, there should be a way to the outside of the tent and the other room through both teleporters.

Fifth - Next, with the walls you have, block off any exits from the room your first teleporter leads to. Then decorate the room however you wish. Teleport back and forth between places to make sure you're satisfied. When finished, it should seem like you're entering and exiting the tent!

--

I don't know. I'm sorry if that didn't make sense, but I thought it would be fun to post this.

Now, post your fun ideas for decorating your house! :D