Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hoard Pack problems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
When I go to purchase any of the Hoard Packs, it is greyed out. I have seven slots available in both my backpack and treasure cards.

So, now what?

Thanks.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Is there no answer to this question. I contacted support four business days ago and haven't gotten an answer as of yet.

Am I banned from obtaining Haord Packs?

Administrator
If the pack items in the Crown shop appears Grey and you cannot select or purchase - either
a) you do not have enough Crowns
or
b) you do not have enough space in your backpack for the 7 items.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
I definitely have plenty of crowns to make said purchase.

As for the other part, my backpack shows 56/120 so I have enough room there.

My treasure cards show 457/500 so I have enough room there.

Unless there is something I am missing, I have all necessary requirements to purchase Hoard Packs. I'll have you all look into my account and figure out what is going on.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
I bought the hoard pack, i was lucky enought to get a Red Raven but it says there two person mount, will my Raven wont pick any body up am i missing something here or what thank you

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Could you post your thing in another topic please. This has to do with me not being able to get hoard packs, not what's in them.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
breezet wrote:
I bought the hoard pack, i was lucky enought to get a Red Raven but it says there two person mount, will my Raven wont pick any body up am i missing something here or what thank you

You must add rider to GROUP in order to give rides