Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Love the new pack ki!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hello guys :D I just wanna say, GREAT JOB ON THE PACK :D I really like it cause it had never before seen items, but some of them are getting into the bazaar. Anyways, I didnt get the mounts but oh well, their kinda too high anyways but cool too! I saw only a few people with the mounts, I never seen someone with the Blood raven. Just the black raven. And btw the Raven mount is beautiful! What I dont get is on the gear, it has not much health AND resist. Can you plz put more? Thanks! Hope other people enjoys it! :D

(PEEKING IN: I saw the blood raven on the test realm and I got to ride it! WOOO! ;D )

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
While I too enjoy the new pack, I find that there's just too MUCH in it. It's almost impossible to get a single set of anything to stitch onto or use, without filling up several houses with frozen bears and wolves...

The mounts, though, are a bit of a disappointment. The Raven, at least, flies so high up on the screen that any forward movement is almost blind-flying, as the bird fills up your whole screen! I am, though, extraordinarily pleased with the bows.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
While I too enjoy the new pack, I find that there's just too MUCH in it. It's almost impossible to get a single set of anything to stitch onto or use, without filling up several houses with frozen bears and wolves...

The mounts, though, are a bit of a disappointment. The Raven, at least, flies so high up on the screen that any forward movement is almost blind-flying, as the bird fills up your whole screen! I am, though, extraordinarily pleased with the bows.

Awwww i want a bow.... :(

Thanks For Reading

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Raven's Hoard Pack is my favorite so far. I've gotten a bunch of pets, cool (ice wizard, hahaha) housing items, and gear as well. I haven't gotten the mount, but honestly, don't want it, so I'm happy. :D