Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Selling Gardening treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I have 6 wizards and they all have treasure card decks full of gardening cards. It is a real waste of space in my treasure decks, because I rarely garden anymore. There should be a way to sell, or at least destroy these cards, as we can do that with every other type of treasure card (even ones we have made).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Noodle2700 wrote:
I have 6 wizards and they all have treasure card decks full of gardening cards. It is a real waste of space in my treasure decks, because I rarely garden anymore. There should be a way to sell, or at least destroy these cards, as we can do that with every other type of treasure card (even ones we have made).

The gardening decks are separate from your treasure cards, even though there are gardening treasure cards.
But, I agree that we should be able to sell them...or do something with them. I don't need or want any of them.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Yes we can destroy or trade those gardening cards we don't want, but it would be so much more useful to be able to sell them, even as a no auction. We should be able to sell any no auction treasure cards or gardening treasure cards at the libraries. As another option, have that as a pet feeding option for a chance at an experience point or 2 for pet training. That would be better than just destroying them.