Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravens hoard pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
Okay i have bought so many ravens hoard packs i lost count, and i haven't gotten a blood raven or anything rare or to my liking. I have bought another crown card and am thinking of buying more packs. But the only reason is for the raven. What are the chances of getting one? That's all i want, but i can't blow another 5000 crowns for nothing.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mimininak wrote:
Okay i have bought so many ravens hoard packs i lost count, and i haven't gotten a blood raven or anything rare or to my liking. I have bought another crown card and am thinking of buying more packs. But the only reason is for the raven. What are the chances of getting one? That's all i want, but i can't blow another 5000 crowns for nothing.

I don't think there are odds we can figure out. It's entirely random. I have gotten some good items including 3 pets and a helmet or two.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Ki has never told us the chances of getting an ultra rare item on card packs, luck just plays a huge role in getting a raven.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
KI clearly states in the section about the ravens hoard "The new Raven's Hoard game card pack has more new exciting items than any other pack before! Each pack of 7 cards contains a chance to receive these new items plus pets, treasure cards, pet snacks, and ice themed items. "

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
If you count all of the packs, I have bought well over 200 total, always looking for "the mount" but enjoying the other stuff that comes along too.
I have 1 Skeletal Dragon mount, no Wyverns, no Nightmare and 1 Blood Raven.
My wife has 2 or 3 of the dragons, Wyverns in every color, a Nightmare and 2 Blood Ravens. It's all just luck.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
I've spent thousand of crowns buying the Raven Hoard packs, and I have gotten some good stuff including a black raven as well as getting a complete outfit which I totally didn't like so I sold them. I have a bone dragon and a jade wyvern, which came from the other packs. I got them before this one came on line. However, I think the price of the packs (that's all three) is rediculous. 400 crowns (I know it 399 I rounded) is an awfully high amount for a chance at good stuff. I think they need to permanently lower it by at least 100 crowns it just doesn't give enough of the rare items to justify the price.

Lauren Nightflower
Lvl 70 Legendary Sorcerer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Okay, that was a lot of counting. There is a total of 156 items in the Raven's Hoard pack. The Blood Raven and Raven mount is the two items. You get 7 random items from the Raven's Hoard pack. This means it is a 2/156 chance of getting it.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
yeah.. i haven't tried getting it yet; haven't gotten any crowns lol.
but i really hope to get some, and the blood raven :3

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
mimininak wrote:
I know what you mean. i Blew over 50,000 crowns just to try for the blood raven and never got it. only regular ravens. :-( I still try and try, and my mom is playing this game too and on her like ninth try she got it. i was SOO jealous then. :|