Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raven mount- 2 person or not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Today I purchased the new Raven's hoard pack and got a raven mount. Later on I joined a group and it said that I'm riding a raven mount (permanent) hop on board! I thought the raven mount was a one person mount?

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
There are 2 mounts in the Raven's Hoarde pack. The black one is just a regular mount and the red one is the 2 rider pack. :)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010

The Blood Raven mount holds 2 wizards. While the Raven mount holds 1. I wish you could choose.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Aztek350 wrote:
There are 2 mounts in the Raven's Hoarde pack. The black one is just a regular mount and the red one is the 2 rider pack. :)
Wow Ki can be sneaky sometimes, they haven't indicated there was one that only had a one passenger mount.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
The regular Raven Mount is NOT two-person, although the Blood Raven Mount is.

Always glad to help

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
I know. My question is why my regular raven is giving that message.

Historian
May 01, 2010
I think he realizes that, that message appeared on the regular raven mount (I think). If that is so, try equipping the hawk mount, see if the message appears (curiosity).

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
diamond1374 wrote:
I know. My question is why my regular raven is giving that message.

email: support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
My raven post you are riding a raven hop on . but people cant hop on . I think this is false advertisement they need to fix this and alow it to be a two player bird as well. :(

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
Aztek350 wrote:
Wow Ki can be sneaky sometimes, they haven't indicated there was one that only had a one passenger mount.

Actually the pack info online says this:
What's new in the Raven's Hoard Pack? The Raven's Hoard Pack has two brand new mounts, the Raven Mount and the Blood Raven two person mount!

I would guess from that statement that one of the mounts is one person since the other specifies two person mount. What upsets me is I love the color red. I dont care for the 2 person mounts, if I get one yay, i dont really care. I just wish both had color option red, I got a regular raven mount and I dont like the color but then again, I hate these bird mounts. I dont know why KI would release more of these type mounts after so many complaints about the hawk mount. You still cant see where you are going, cant grab blue or pink wisps or reagents very well and in close battle areas, cant fly past enemies w/o getting pulled in because you cant see the enemies all that well and cant see reagents you may be searching for. Bad mounts in any angle. And I've moved my hawk mount to various areas of my home outside, yet he always ends up in my face when I garden so I cant see then I have to click place item button to get rid of him which puts me back on my mount then off my mount again to garden. If you go from garden to place mode outside you should stay off your mount. Just my opinion. I mainly wanted to state that we should have a color choice when we win a raven from those packs, on the one or 2 person mount you should be able to pick red or black.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
If you have a regular black raven then congrats! You have a fabulous one person mount! If you have a red Raven (known as the Blood Raven) then also congrats! You have a fabulous two person mount! There are two mounts in this pack, and either one is equally fabulous.