Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

piggles, oni, dragons, hounds and more alone

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
me and several friends have been seeing pets in various places

like a piggle and a dragon in the arena

a jade oni in unicorn way

and a teen fierce hound

this is getting strange and was wondering whats going on with these pets

why is there wizard buddy not with them

whats going on

if ya see any other missing pets pls post them here

pls ki tell us whats going on

Destiny summerflower level 7 fire and lover of piggles and dragons

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Me and my cousin were over by Stormdrain Tower on Triton Avenue one time and I saw someone with a piggle. Looked like one of those off the canadien shoppers cards. The wizard teleported away or something and their pet was just flying a litte bit one way, then a bit a different way...
I think it's just a glitch that has something to do with how the pets are connected to the wizards. Strange looking all right though :-)

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
me and my friend kevin rainbowheart have seen a ton of them including storm bats in the bazaar and unicorns in the hatchery, you have all the rest.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
It's a glitch, I think KI is working on fixing it.

~Kristen GreenHunter Lvl 51

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
there are still wizards by the pets its just that their avatars haven't loaded yet.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
swordweilder123 wrote:
there are still wizards by the pets its just that their avatars haven't loaded yet.

then why do i see madame bell or whatever the jade oni on a certain server every day every hour

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
swordweilder123 wrote:

then why do i see madame bell or whatever the jade oni on a certain server every day every hour
it is a glitch. it is not a result of loading. i have loaded the game fully on this computer, give or take test realm updates. i think it might be a combonation of lag and some other factor that i don't know yet.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Well, in theory, the game could forget to log the pets out as well. So it keeps the pets' current position, and displays them in the proper area, until the wizard in question logs in and "resets" the pet's position.

Alternatively, the pets are tired of us discarding them by the ton because of what we consider poor talents, and they are secretly meeting to turn the game into "Pet101; Adopt Your Own Wizard And Shoot It Out Of A Cannon To Earn Points!"

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Once when I was in Triton Avenue and I saw a wildclaw alone when I was with my one of true friends. My true friend is my neibor. Why did the pet move if I never saw the person? This is wierd!

Mary SparkleBlossom level 62 Legendary Thurgest

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Well to tell you this itsjust a glitch. i have seen many firecats, piggles,dragons, heckhounds places too. :-)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
I didn't see the jade oni on unicorn way, however I did see a dragon