Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
hi guys. i got good and bad news. the good news is i compleated Waterworks!(WW) and i got the first part of my oufit, the epsiret robe. Yay! Well, the bad news is I did not get the badge, Waterworks warrior! Please tell where you get the WW badge! Thanks if you can help! Alexandra Rosepettal Level 63, going on 64 Legendary Thurgest

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Do you still have the quest "You go first" in your quest list? If so, you need to go talk to Herman at Crab Alley entrance, then to Blad Raveneye in the center of Triton Avenue.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Turn the quest into the crab who gives it to you ( Herman I think ) and you should get it.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
1155881 wrote:
hi guys. i got good and bad news. the good news is i compleated Waterworks!(WW) and i got the first part of my oufit, the epsiret robe. Yay! Well, the bad news is I did not get the badge, Waterworks warrior! Please tell where you get the WW badge! Thanks if you can help! Alexandra Rosepettal Level 63, going on 64 Legendary Thurgest

I don't remeber if you get it for completing waterworks, or turning in the quest. Have you turned in the quest yet?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
1155881 wrote:

Search your badges list on your stats menu in your book. If you went all the way through and completed the final boss when he died then you should have it in that list.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
yes, i turned in the quest.... but no badge. I even checked my badges! Alexandra rose pettal Level 64