Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Title your multiple decks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Since it sounds like most of us have mulitiple decks, I would love to be able to title our decks. For example, I have like three celestia decks and two other same titled decks. I would like to be able name them for how I structured the deck. I have a regular battle deck, a secondary school deck when my school balance is fighting a balance boss, PvP deck, Helephant Deck and a Water Works deck. KI thanks for listening. And if others have other ideas concerning this would love to hear it. This could also go for mutliple stitched clothing. I have three outfits under the same name, cause I wanted a different look, but I wanted the high stats.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Yes! Yes! Yes! Please by all that is merciful Yes!!! Kings Isle hear our plea! Perhaps this could just be a new aspect of "Stitching" so there woudl be a cost to it in Crowns or Gold. I would definitely pay a hefty Au price... quite possibly a moderate Crowns one as well.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
mare62 wrote:
Since it sounds like most of us have mulitiple decks, I would love to be able to title our decks. For example, I have like three celestia decks and two other same titled decks. I would like to be able name them for how I structured the deck. I have a regular battle deck, a secondary school deck when my school balance is fighting a balance boss, PvP deck, Helephant Deck and a Water Works deck. KI thanks for listening. And if others have other ideas concerning this would love to hear it. This could also go for mutliple stitched clothing. I have three outfits under the same name, cause I wanted a different look, but I wanted the high stats.

Sounds like a great idea. Hopefully this'll get implemented in the game one day.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Yeah it would be great to name the deck something I would remember. When I farmed waterworks, after a while I would remember which decks were set. But when I left and came back again, I no longer remembered. Took forever to find the right deck again or reset one.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
great idea but they will probably have to filter words from the deck like they do in text chat and open chat.