Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barkingham Palace

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
What is the purpose of having this place if you cant even go in? Anyone know how to get into Barkingham Palace?

Champion
May 03, 2011
My son and I noticed this when we first got to Marleybone some months ago. We mused that it would be cool if one could enter the palace--the Royal Museum is one of my favorite places to go and just walk around, so why not the palace? Perhaps KI will develop a palace interior at some later date--maybe we can go on a quest to help the Queen!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
I've heard this idea suggested many times; and I'm going to suggest it again. Kingisle should make an expansion for level 60+ wizards in barkingham palace. I'm not sure, but I think the new mysterious figure, "the proffessor," should have something to do with it. Am I the only one who's noticed him standing infront of Scotland yard in his scarves and hat? I think he should be he quest giver or something for barkingham palace.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
tabby714 wrote:
My son and I noticed this when we first got to Marleybone some months ago. We mused that it would be cool if one could enter the palace--the Royal Museum is one of my favorite places to go and just walk around, so why not the palace? Perhaps KI will develop a palace interior at some later date--maybe we can go on a quest to help the Queen!
LOL KI should make a quest to help the Queen. It's gonna be called "Katenstien at it again" and " Fetch this and cat" Cute, Right? P.S. Make the quests KI PLZ!!! -Allison Goldweaver Lvl 39 Ice :D

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Geobooger8270 wrote:
I'm not sure, but I think the new mysterious figure, "the proffessor," should have something to do with it. Am I the only one who's noticed him standing infront of Scotland yard in his scarves and hat? I think he should be he quest giver or something for barkingham palace.

:D It's Doctor Who!!!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Lol, I'd love to be able to go inside. I've always wondered about why Barkingham Palace is there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard it has something to do with a balance quest.

-Amy Rosepetal, Level 67 Life Wizard

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Colourado wrote:
Geobooger8270 wrote:
I'm not sure, but I think the new mysterious figure, "the proffessor," should have something to do with it. Am I the only one who's noticed him standing infront of Scotland yard in his scarves and hat? I think he should be he quest giver or something for barkingham palace.

He's the end of a quest in Zafaria. We got a fun laugh out of delivering the sonic wrench lol.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
The "Professor" is supposed to be the Doctor and the "Telegraph" is the "TARDIS" from doctor who.... he is wearing the Tom Baker scarf and David Tennant shoes! its nice to know that the KI supports that :D :-o :P

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
TamelaD wrote:
Colourado wrote:
Geobooger8270 wrote:

He's the end of a quest in Zafaria. We got a fun laugh out of delivering the sonic wrench lol.

thats cool that the KI supports Doctor Who! :D