Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

othin stormfather can you help me kingsisle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i have defeated othin stormfather 2 + times now and it still says i hav to defeat othin stormfather in ravenscar. i have asked before and i am absolutely deperate for a respnse. is this a bug? can you fix it kingsisle?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
carnivorewizard wrote:
i have defeated othin stormfather 2 + times now and it still says i hav to defeat othin stormfather in ravenscar. i have asked before and i am absolutely deperate for a respnse. is this a bug? can you fix it kingsisle?
there is a long list of what could have gone wrong. i am not a member of KI, but i have seen many reasons why it doesnt record. can you give me more detail?

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
carnivorewizard wrote:

Sometimes when you defeat a boss, you have to go talk to them or do some other action before you leave the area before it counts the quest as completed.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
hanable33 wrote:
carnivorewizard wrote:
there is a long list of what could have gone wrong. i am not a member of KI, but i have seen many reasons why it doesnt record. can you give me more detail?

i defeat him. ten it says i still have to, hes not standing anywhere its like i didnt even defeat him

Defender
May 01, 2011
you only defeat him 2 times:
1. In his quarters
2. With the other Blood Brothers