Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new dungeon thats super hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
story: malistaire had a grave and out of it came monsters with powers but the souls were the first who came out and summoned the monsters of the sea and more soon darkness was on wizard city and it began to become hot so hot maybe the wizards could just fall and be defeated (the plan for the dungeon is the monsters burning all the worlds)

Go to Celestia and there is a pink teleporter near the entrance to the science center and only level 60 wizards can see it so when you enter the portal you begin the dungeon

you move up the stairs and the monsters you see say

"Cant wait to burn wizard city can you?" "Wait a minute where did this weakling come from?"

then you must battle the monsters

Name: Opjucker
Life: 4200
School: Myth
Spells known: Medusa, Humongofrog, Earthquake, Basilix, Mythblade, Mythtrap, Cyclops, and troll
Pips per round earned: 3 power pips
critical percentage: 77%
critical B. percentage: 96%
resist myth: 14%
boost storm: 33%
creature type: lost soul

defeat the 4 of them and then move up the stairs
now you have to fight some new monsters that are more powerful the monsters say

"This intruder, here he is my lord!" says one of the monsters near his lord then the lord says "No worries defeat him i will be waiting up the stairs farewell and dont fail me enkionura just dont fail me."

then you battle the boss

Name: Enkionura
Life: 28000
School: Ice
Spells known: Snow angel, colossus, ice trap, tower shield, ice blade, frost giant, ice wyvern, and wooly mammoth
pips earned per round: 2 Power pips
resist ice: 89%
boost fire: 164%
critical percentage: 122%
critical B. percentage: 79%

defeat him and you then go up the stairs and the lord appears and he says
"Well wizard we meet finally but remember this is not the one your after, your just making yourself look like a fool." "just leave wizard and dont return you will get great revenge later when you are burnt to toast!" "hahahahahahaha!"

then you battle the lord in battle

Name: Lord Enjuki
Life: 4700
School: Balance
spells known: balance blade, judgement, hydra, sandstorm, ra, elemental blade, elemental shield, and spectral blast
pips earned per round: 4 power pips
resistance on all schools: 50%
boost on all schools: 0%
critical percentage: 44%
critical B. percentage: 97%

defeat Enjuki the lord and you move up the stairs to battle the final boss!

"Wizard this world will burn and i will put chaos on all wizards!" "just surrender and make it easy, or i will have to tear you into pieces!"

Name: Arnald
Life: 30000
school: Storm
spells known: storm lord, storm zilla, storm blade, storm trap, tempest, triton, and leviathan
resistance on storm: 111%
boost on myth: 111%
pips earned per round: 3 power pips
critical percentage: 100%
critical block percentage: 150%
rules of this battle: in the first 3 rounds of the battle you can not use any spell not any spell but shields or you can pass, also another rule of the battle is that if you hit the boss and your damage is over 6000 he says "To powerful!" and then a storm lord that has a automatic 1500 damage and can not be resist by hits you and your allies stunning you this time for 2 rounds, also the final rule that if you use a all enemy hit spell you get hit by a ghoul that does 1600 damage but can be resist from your resistance

defeat the boss and then you save wizard city from being burned!

You then get 6000 gold and you can know do the dungeon over if you wanted to

Wizard101 the creators can just simply put epic gear for new players i dont want to think of gear they can! :D hope you like my ideas