Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
i really want a new home, but i have three already. all three can't be sold, trashed, or fed by a pet :(. pls help me! :

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
piranna27 wrote:
i really want a new home, but i have three already. all three can't be sold, trashed, or fed by a pet :(. pls help me! :

You have to make sure you have emptied everything out your house (plots, plants, furniture, pets, etc) before you can sell or trash it.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
You could sell it at the housing shop in the Shopping District

Always Glad to Help :D
Kristen GreenHunter- Level 46 Ice

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
piranna27 wrote:

I think the other replies are missing the point here. We have houses that are "no sell, no trade, no auction", and we can't trash them either. There is no way to get rid of these houses.

It isn't a matter of making sure it is empty. It is.
It isn't a matter of going to a regular shop vendor. It cannot be sold.

We are stuck with these houses.

Just as one example, I contacted KI about selling the Massive Fantasy Palace, and this was their reply to me:

"Hello,

The Massive Fantasy Palace is a no-sell because it's such a large and rare Castle and it'd be very difficult for our Senior Wizards to replace if it was every accidentally sold or lost. As such, the option to sell the Massive Fantasy Palace is not present. Please let us know if you have further questions!

Sincerely,
KingsIsle Support"

So if anyone bought three of these types of houses (no sell, no trade, no auction), there is nothing they can do with them.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
piranna27 wrote:

I think the other replies are missing the point here. We have houses that are "no sell, no trade, no auction", and we can't trash them either. There is no way to get rid of these houses.

Just as one example, I contacted KI about selling the Massive Fantasy Palace, and this was their reply to me:

"Hello,

The Massive Fantasy Palace is a no-sell because it's such a large and rare Castle and it'd be very difficult for our Senior Wizards to replace if it was every accidentally sold or lost. As such, the option to sell the Massive Fantasy Palace is not present. Please let us know if you have further questions!

Sincerely,
KingsIsle Support"

So if anyone bought three of these types of houses (no sell, no trade, no auction), there is nothing they can do with them.

I don't think that is the situation (and the original poster can correct me if I'm wrong), since they stated "...but i have three already. all three can't be sold, trashed, or fed by a pet). If the Bundle homes were in question, it should be a problem with one (or maybe more) of the "four" houses, not just three. The original poster can't get rid of any of their homes (since they want to replace one of the houses). Unless the original poster only has the Fantasy, Sultan Palace, or Sun Palace as their three homes and gave the eilixirs to their other characters.

...and if that is the situation above (nightmare scenario if your other chars have the housing bottles) your going to have to contact KI, because those cannot be sold, traded, or trashed.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
piranna27 wrote:

"Hello,

Sincerely,
KingsIsle Support"

great, i have the massive fantasy house! terrific! :-)not!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You can buy a housing elixir in the crown shop...it adds more housing plots so you can own more houses.