Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Who has death pets? Rare, and even not so rare. I got a Midnight Sprite from Nightshade the Wraith.
But enough about me, what Death Pets do you have?

-~:Heather Shadowtamer - Level 16 - Necromancer:~-

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I got a wraith, scarecrow, death ninja pig, death scarab, fierce hound, and several others that i cannot remember. The one i use on my death wizard is the nightmare.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
After a year of playing, I finally got the Midnight Sprite as well. I have the Ianthine Spectre, Ghost Hound, Ghoul (also a drop), Black Cat, Nightmare, Fierce Hound, Blue, Red and Yellow Ghosts (the ghosts are all drops), Grim Scarab, Krokomummy and two Pale Maidens. I like death pets, can you tell? :)

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
What the heck. Red Ghost is not a drop I have one it's from the NightMare Pack.

I have a red ghost, scarecrow, wraith, dark sprite, midnight sprite, death scarab, grim scarab, ghost dragon, and a death bat.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Could someone please hatch a wraith with my dragon? We can both can get a Ghost Dragon. meet me next Sunday or April 29th in the Helephant
realm at the hatchery at 10:00PM

Valkoor Mythrider Level 46 Pyromancer

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
wow. I have no death pets. Never got one. I'm a death student lvl 51. I don't even know how to get any decent pet. I have not gotten much from drops at all. Those death pets mentioned sound cool.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
i have a magma dragon bone dragon 5 death wraiths frost lord archfiend scarecrow death bat 2 blue ghosts yellow ghost 2 brown spiders shadow phoenix jelly fish most of these can may cast sprite XD