Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Contests?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I have been noticing recently a lot of people asking about new cards, items, or pets. Maybe KI could have some contests around these?

Example contests:

New Card – Design a new card. This card must fit into general theme and power levels of whatever school is chosen. It would be used as a ‘Boss Drop’ Treasure card for a limited period.
Example: A zero pip card for Myth that reduces the pip cost of the next minion spell by one. 100% accuracy.

New Pet-Design a new pet that adds to the flavor of the game. Again, limited availability, perhaps as an additional sale item from our ‘visitor sellers’.
Example: A black cat.

New item-Design a new item. Again, limited availability, perhaps as an additional sale item from our ‘visitor sellers’.
Example-A chaotic staff that has all seven schools zero-point spells (one each).

Yeah, I know my examples aren’t great, but… :?

The KI could put together a group of judges (Simon, Paula, err…the Headmaster and School Heads) ro determine if they fit into the game, and then the players could vote on the winners.

Just an idea. :)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008

New Pet-Design a new pet that adds to the flavor of the game. Again, limited availability, perhaps as an additional sale item from our ‘visitor sellers’.
Example: A black cat.

[

THey already have a black cat as a Halloween item