Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do your Charectors have a Story?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
OH MY GOSH! I loved reading all of them! Well, I have a little thing to say to~
I have done the unimaginable. I have made a new wizard! EEP! (Oh and why it's the unimaginable, 'cause I promised my self Victoria had to be at least Level 21 before I made a new one. Why you ask? Well if I just made as many as I wanted I would have 2743458635766496567... ...452654 and 9 he-he, that would be a lot of membership to pay.)
So, back to the topic. Her name is Myrna Pyre, she's a Myth, who grew up in a High-class family, in MarlyBone (I totally spelled that wrong, didn't I?)
She's a sort of a rebel, running away from home to learn magic, and breeaking the family tradition, Every first born girl in her family must learn the magic of storm, then go to the 'mortal world' to be, well in simple terms, a REALLY BIG goodie-two-shoes.
Well, write-on writers

Victoria CrowFlower, Death level 12
"Keep your friends close, But your enimies closer..."
Myrna Pyre, Myth level 1
"...Someones gotta break the pattern..."

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I think that is very interesting i made a story to mine after you posted that it is brilliant

so great job

Jessica

AKA (Icemaniac)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
That is an amazing story

Mine is Jessica AKA (icemaniac)

My girl jessica was born and raised as a human and her older cousin Rebbeca from death school informed professor ambrose of this soon to be wizard jessica was teleported to wizard city immediatly after being enrolled jessica became best friends with rebbeca for ever even tho rebbeca is under the influence of lady black hope training her to become evil and distroy wizard city but jessica knows nothing of this,jessica also has a strong dislike tords fire wizards she has no problem tords any other, her second school of magic is also death because of her familys history her first magic class is ice

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
deathlyvictoria wrote:
OH MY GOSH! I loved reading all of them! Well, I have a little thing to say to~
I have done the unimaginable. I have made a new wizard! EEP! (Oh and why it's the unimaginable, 'cause I promised my self Victoria had to be at least Level 21 before I made a new one. Why you ask? Well if I just made as many as I wanted I would have 2743458635766496567... ...452654 and 9 he-he, that would be a lot of membership to pay.)
So, back to the topic. Her name is Myrna Pyre, she's a Myth, who grew up in a High-class family, in MarlyBone (I totally spelled that wrong, didn't I?)
She's a sort of a rebel, running away from home to learn magic, and breeaking the family tradition, Every first born girl in her family must learn the magic of storm, then go to the 'mortal world' to be, well in simple terms, a REALLY BIG goodie-two-shoes.
Well, write-on writers

Victoria CrowFlower, Death level 12
"Keep your friends close, But your enimies closer..."
Myrna Pyre, Myth level 1

LOL :-P Same here! I just can't stop making wizards!

Finnigan Dark Flame Level 69 life wiz

"Valor, Justice,Glory is my way "

PS. just do the invite a friend. It'll make it cheaper and if you buy crowns they all get crowns :P

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I never even thought of making a story for my character. I'll have to keep thata in mind. :D It sounds like it could be fun.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I love reading your character stories/personalities! They are very creative. I myself am writing a novel about them.

Here's the personalities of my characters. Enjoy!

Alyssa Pixiedust- Alyssa is a bright young life wizard. She was born is Wizard City, but raised in Mooshu. She is sweet, caring, compassionate, and gentle. She is usually called on for her healing abitities, but she wants to be know for being more then a healer. She can't/won't do PvP, but likes atacking enemies. She often gets into arguments with wizads of the school of Death.

Scarlet Starrider- Scarlet was born and raised in Dragonspyre when the world was falling apart. Her parents quickly moved her small family of her. her sister Sierra Iceblade (And yes, I know their names are different..), her mother and father to Krokotopia. Scarlet is a fire wizard. She is usually nice, takes pride in magic, and is mysterious, but at times can become very, erm, mean, to say the least.

Destiny Stormbreeze- Destiny is a Marleybonian at heart. Her personality isn't really developed yet, as she is only level 10. I know she'll be shy, and is afraid of showing off and harnessing her power. She is a storm wizard, and is an only child, so her parents may spoil her a bit. Her nemisis is Sierra Iceblade, Scarlet's sister.

Iridian Deathheart- The name says it all. Deathheart? Let's say this- Iridian isn't the nicest wizard in the spiral. Iridian is from Wizard City, and spent a happy childhood with everything she ever needed. All that changed when she was sent off to Dragonspyre to fight Malistaire with her Long-Lost sister, Amber, annd Alyssa Pixiedust, who she cannot stand because of her stereotypicial Life personality. Iridian's red hair shows her fiery personality. She gets angry and irratated easily. The only person she can realte to is her mother, because she's a death wizard like her.

Sierra Iceblade- Sierra is Scarlet's sister, a young and sweet Ice wizard. Everyone thinks she is so sweet, but I suppose they've never seen her anger in the PvP ring. PvP is how she releases her anger towards, well, everything. She is currently working in helping Marleybonians everywhere-except for Destiny- and is on a wild goose chase with Meowiarty.

Amber Spiritbreeze- Amber is a carefree, gentle balance wizard. She enjoys playing with her scarab, Buster, and won't go into battle without assistance. She is Iridian's long-lost little sister. She has trouble summoning her inner confidence. Will she find her inner strength? I suppose you'll have to read my novel and find out!

I hope you liked these as much as I liked all of yours!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yes! I always do things like this. Even the time I tried to play Freerealms and only ended up playing for half and hour (I tried to play a minigame I had to do for a quest, exited out because I thought my mom had said something to me, then tried to re-enter and it wouldn't let me!). Okay so here it is:

Jasmine Stormblood (my main wizard, of the Balance School): Jasmine is a fairly ( Yeah right, ) short tempered Balance student who takes pride in her good grades and will stop at nothing to defeat evil. Jasmine is a total fashionista who spends long amounts of time at the bazaar trying to find a new outfit for the next world that is both matching and gives great stats (trust me, it's pretty hard). Her short temper has gotten her into some troublesome situations, but she manages to work it out in the end. She also speaks with a British accent (don't ask me why, I just always imagine it that way.) Her favorite world is Marleybone (for obvious reasons), and she greatly enjoys the Beatles, especially Strawberry Fields Forever.

Benjamin... Oh what was his last name? I haven't played him in a while... Oh well, Benjamin is Jasmine's sister and is of the Fire School. He's a real sweet guy, but is new to wizardry. A lot of guys are prone to taunting him but he just shrugs it off. He likes to take his time with battles, and think things through, which is why he likes Fire's Damage over time spells. His favorite song is Fire from Camp Rock 2 (for obvious reasons) and his favorite world is Grizzleheim.

That's all for now, I might post the other 2 later but I forget their last names.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
flipper2299 wrote:
I love reading your character stories/personalities! They are very creative. I myself am writing a novel about them.

Here's the personalities of my characters. Enjoy!

Alyssa Pixiedust- Alyssa is a bright young life wizard. She was born is Wizard City, but raised in Mooshu. She is sweet, caring, compassionate, and gentle. She is usually called on for her healing abitities, but she wants to be know for being more then a healer. She can't/won't do PvP, but likes atacking enemies. She often gets into arguments with wizads of the school of Death.

Scarlet Starrider- Scarlet was born and raised in Dragonspyre when the world was falling apart. Her parents quickly moved her small family of her. her sister Sierra Iceblade (And yes, I know their names are different..), her mother and father to Krokotopia. Scarlet is a fire wizard. She is usually nice, takes pride in magic, and is mysterious, but at times can become very, erm, mean, to say the least.

Destiny Stormbreeze- Destiny is a Marleybonian at heart. Her personality isn't really developed yet, as she is only level 10. I know she'll be shy, and is afraid of showing off and harnessing her power. She is a storm wizard, and is an only child, so her parents may spoil her a bit. Her nemisis is Sierra Iceblade, Scarlet's sister.

Iridian Deathheart- The name says it all. Deathheart? Let's say this- Iridian isn't the nicest wizard in the spiral. Iridian is from Wizard City, and spent a happy childhood with everything she ever needed. All that changed when she was sent off to Dragonspyre to fight Malistaire with her Long-Lost sister, Amber, annd Alyssa Pixiedust, who she cannot stand because of her stereotypicial Life personality. Iridian's red hair shows her fiery personality. She gets angry and irratated easily. The only person she can realte to is her mother, because she's a death wizard like her.

Sierra Iceblade- Sierra is Scarlet's sister, a young and sweet Ice wizard. Everyone thinks she is so sweet, but I suppose they've never seen her anger in the PvP ring. PvP is how she releases her anger towards, well, everything. She is currently working in helping Marleybonians everywhere-except for Destiny- and is on a wild goose chase with Meowiarty.

Amber Spiritbreeze- Amber is a carefree, gentle balance wizard. She enjoys playing with her scarab, Buster, and won't go into battle without assistance. She is Iridian's long-lost little sister. She has trouble summoning her inner confidence. Will she find her inner strength? I suppose you'll have to read my novel and find out!

I hope you liked these as much as I liked all of yours!

These are awesome, and your necro sounds a bit like mine- with a last name like Skullhammer, one knows exactly what to expect from Scar as well. :)

Speaking of her, Miss Scar comes from DS, where she once lived with her mom, dad, and older sister Paige. They fled to WC when Malistaire's army of undead minions attacked, and Scar was sent to Ravenwood to "make something of herself", though she has other plans. As I mentioned earlier, she likes tormenting Life students, setting dark faeries loose in their classroom, and taking on stuff that, at her level, she really shouldn't be. :D

Valerian "Vampire Val" Deathwhisper is a friendly necromancer who gets knocked out by Malistaire near the end, when he shows up to save Scar from what appears to be certain doom. He is eventually rescued, but not before he gets knocked unconscious by a very-evil spell.

Her arch-nemesis (and saving grace) is Tavia, a gentle soul from Wysteria. Her parents were poor and didn't have the gold to send her to Ravenwood, so Lady Oriel put in a good word with Headmaster Ambrose- she pays them back in kind, by getting good marks and doing odd jobs for Moolinda Wu.

Tav is a sweet, simple girl who is opposed to violence and would rather heal others than do any fighting herself. That said, anyone who takes advantage of her kind nature will likely find themselves on the receiving end of... more healing? After Malistaire knocks Val unconscious with a prismed Wraith, she summons Sylvia Drake as a distraction, giving Scar a chance to escape with Vals body... and then, instead of killing him, SHE HEALS.

Good job, keep writing everyone :)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:

These are awesome, and your necro sounds a bit like mine- with a last name like Skullhammer, one knows exactly what to expect from Scar as well. :)

Speaking of her, Miss Scar comes from DS, where she once lived with her mom, dad, and older sister Paige. They fled to WC when Malistaire's army of undead minions attacked, and Scar was sent to Ravenwood to "make something of herself", though she has other plans. As I mentioned earlier, she likes tormenting Life students, setting dark faeries loose in their classroom, and taking on stuff that, at her level, she really shouldn't be. :D

Valerian "Vampire Val" Deathwhisper is a friendly necromancer who gets knocked out by Malistaire near the end, when he shows up to save Scar from what appears to be certain doom. He is eventually rescued, but not before he gets knocked unconscious by a very-evil spell.

Her arch-nemesis (and saving grace) is Tavia, a gentle soul from Wysteria. Her parents were poor and didn't have the gold to send her to Ravenwood, so Lady Oriel put in a good word with Headmaster Ambrose- she pays them back in kind, by getting good marks and doing odd jobs for Moolinda Wu.

Tav is a sweet, simple girl who is opposed to violence and would rather heal others than do any fighting herself. That said, anyone who takes advantage of her kind nature will likely find themselves on the receiving end of... more healing? After Malistaire knocks Val unconscious with a prismed Wraith, she summons Sylvia Drake as a distraction, giving Scar a chance to escape with Vals body... and then, instead of killing him, SHE HEALS.

Good job, keep writing everyone :)

Thanks. I really liked yours too! Tavia sounds a bit like Alyssa, but Alyssa would kill Malistaire, because, as I said before, she wants to be more then a healer. And Val. A friendly necromancer. First one of those I've heard about in a while!

Keep Writing everyone! I love the personalities so far(;

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
eggywig wrote:
Yes! I always do things like this. Even the time I tried to play Freerealms and only ended up playing for half and hour (I tried to play a minigame I had to do for a quest, exited out because I thought my mom had said something to me, then tried to re-enter and it wouldn't let me!). Okay so here it is:

Jasmine Stormblood (my main wizard, of the Balance School): Jasmine is a fairly ( Yeah right, ) short tempered Balance student who takes pride in her good grades and will stop at nothing to defeat evil. Jasmine is a total fashionista who spends long amounts of time at the bazaar trying to find a new outfit for the next world that is both matching and gives great stats (trust me, it's pretty hard). Her short temper has gotten her into some troublesome situations, but she manages to work it out in the end. She also speaks with a British accent (don't ask me why, I just always imagine it that way.) Her favorite world is Marleybone (for obvious reasons), and she greatly enjoys the Beatles, especially Strawberry Fields Forever.

Benjamin... Oh what was his last name? I haven't played him in a while... Oh well, Benjamin is Jasmine's sister and is of the Fire School. He's a real sweet guy, but is new to wizardry. A lot of guys are prone to taunting him but he just shrugs it off. He likes to take his time with battles, and think things through, which is why he likes Fire's Damage over time spells. His favorite song is Fire from Camp Rock 2 (for obvious reasons) and his favorite world is Grizzleheim.

That's all for now, I might post the other 2 later but I forget their last names.

Okay, after some thought, I'm going to answer the real question and post backstories. I realized that I had posted personalities and not backstories, but I think it was about then when the power went out (stupid snow-storm... ) and I only had 8 seconds of emergency power to hit submit, and close all the programs that were open.

Jasmine was born in wizard city but her grandmother and grandfather were both from Marleybone (yes, they were humans). Her grandparents had moved to Wizard City so that their children could learn wizardry. Over some reading, she found she has very distant connections with Malistaire's family. To be exact, Malistaire's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother had two children, one that married and went on to carry on the Drake name and the other connected to Jasmine's family. So she's like a very very very very very distant cousin or something. Gee, who would've known? How did she even find that info??? . She hasn't told anybody else yet though. Maybe that's were she gets the temper from .

Okay, I'll post Ben's story later... I need to go and demand that someone make the burrito I was promised about an hour ago...

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
my fire

Destiny summerflower is a powerful apprentence pyromancer thats known to have a carefree additude wherever she travels but when she is in danger of losing a fight her cool goes down and she starts growing hot headed temporarly
thus allowing her to defeat anyone she meets by using her personality

my ice

Destiny iceflame is a powerfull grandmaster ice and is very kind in many ways
she loves gardening and spends lots of time in the arena and when she does pvp
she does it using only fair spells and gear no exploits whatsoever like the old glitch with death minotaur or anything crazy like that

she is honest and hardworking but always gets sometime to relax and eat a ice cream cone with her pet piggles

i got a new one that i made and is fastly on her way to marleybone

Rachel dreamsong

Rachel is a kind hearted diviner and she is always helping people out.
Her teacher Professor Balestrom is worried since she is part storm cat bandit
no one dares talks about her "past" when she is around just for her own safety. As her journey continues she starts learning new combos and ways to use storm magic from taking enemies down in single hits to using a storm spell in her garden.

here are a few words from her teacher

Balestrom: whenever that bright little girl enters the school she stops by and shows me her newest way of using storm magic.
I feel honored to Teach young Rachel Dreamsong and I am hoping she doesnt result in turning into her storm cat bandit form

and finally here is a few details on her goals before cl

1. get storm cat pet
2. get high enough level to learn polymorph cat bandit so i can learn it when friend takes me there ( uh o she might unleash her cat side )
3. go to gh and finish it all the way to wt

and that is my storm a very talented storm and full of creativity and very smart

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
grvy123 wrote:

here are a few words from her teacher

Balestrom: whenever that bright little girl enters the school she stops by and shows me her newest way of using storm magic.
I feel honored to Teach young Rachel Dreamsong and I am hoping she doesnt result in turning into her storm cat bandit form.

Such glowing words of praise. Rachel sounds like the opposite of my Balance wizard- yes, Shadowsong is awesome and the staff at Ravenwood tolerate her, but they're all secretly terrified that she'll go all Mistress of Death on them again and eat their souls.

Alhazred says: "She's a strange cookie, all right. But I always wanted a daughter, and finding her in the tomb that day was like finding a satyr in the Crown of Fire."

Shadowsong's best quotes:

[on combat] "They all screamed, like great, nasty wraiths... and I laughed."

[to Malistaire] "There is not enough gold in the Spiral to ever make me like you, even if you were the last thing alive. You're vile and repulsive... and those are your good points."

[on Alhazred] "He's the closest thing to family I've got. And, if you hurt him, I may have to kill you."

[to Malistaire, again] "I don't fear death. You can break my bones and spill my blood; steal the life-force from my very soul. But you will never own my heart."

I love her character- she is amazing. :)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Jasmine Silversinger's parents were killed by malistare, and he tried to kill her but only left a snowflake shaped scar on her forehead(I'm ice not storm) and now lives with her aunt and uncle until ravenwood calls...
just kidding
Ever since Jasmine left her normal home behind, things have gone terrible for her. Her friends back home have reportedly gone missing, and when she meets a cute boy fairy, he is only used as a pawn by malistare to get closer to Jasmine. When Malistare is defeated, she looks around for her boy, but only finds a memory chrystal, like Sylvia Drake in the malistare scene. She breaks down crying, for it is not him, just a meaningless stream of what the best guess of what he would say. Nevertheless, she cannot bear to let it out of her sight. She wants more than anything just to have him as a ghost, is that too much to ask? She hopes against all hope there is a way, because he is a fairy, it must change something. But now while she battles her way through more worlds, she dreads the day when she must face Morganthe... because she is.... was her best friend back when they were mortal.

so plz comment. btw i made it up on the spot just writing as i went along.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
magicintheair wrote:
Jasmine Silversinger's parents were killed by malistare, and he tried to kill her but only left a snowflake shaped scar on her forehead(I'm ice not storm) and now lives with her aunt and uncle until ravenwood calls...
just kidding
Ever since Jasmine left her normal home behind, things have gone terrible for her. Her friends back home have reportedly gone missing, and when she meets a cute boy fairy, he is only used as a pawn by malistare to get closer to Jasmine. When Malistare is defeated, she looks around for her boy, but only finds a memory chrystal, like Sylvia Drake in the malistare scene. She breaks down crying, for it is not him, just a meaningless stream of what the best guess of what he would say. Nevertheless, she cannot bear to let it out of her sight. She wants more than anything just to have him as a ghost, is that too much to ask? She hopes against all hope there is a way, because he is a fairy, it must change something. But now while she battles her way through more worlds, she dreads the day when she must face Morganthe... because she is.... was her best friend back when they were mortal.

so plz comment. btw i made it up on the spot just writing as i went along.

LOL at the first paragraph! I was like, I hope she's kidding. :P

Your main chars sound almost like Val and Tavia from my novel- he's a necro and she's a Life wiz, but they are very sweet together... until he gets influenced by evil magic (that Scar stole from Malistaire) to do something truly awful, and they break up. When Tav hears that both Scar and Val have been captured, she has two choices- she can either rescue the two people who betrayed her, or let Malistaire do the dirty work for her.

That's why I found your Morganthe arc to be very creative and interesting. She's not in my novel, but that's probably because I started writing it before I got to Celestia. ;)

-

The sequel (because I started working on one, yay!) is centered around Rowan and Savannah Drake (the Shadowstaire twins... long story, hahaha).

The short version: when Malistaire stole Shadowsong's soul, he knocked her out with a wraith so that she wouldn't try to fight back or resist being captured. Once they were safely in the Crown of Fire, he used Sacrifice to bring her back to life and, in the process, transferred a part of his soul into her body (so that he could keep tabs on her- creepy much?). But, because the feelings weren't mutual (aka, she hated his face), her system rejected the fragment and ended up splitting it into two separate souls....

Rowan is a necromancer, and Malistaire's favourite; in fact, he's already training her to take his place as the evil overlord (overlady, haha) of death while telling Savannah, a gentle, soft-spoken theurgist, that she is weak and will never amount to anything. But, much like her mother, Savannah dislikes him and he has no idea that she's out for blood...

As for the ending, well... that's TBA. :)

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
I plotted a lot on my myth wizard.Love story,betrayl,friendship,drama,comedy...etc.Why i would think should be a wizard101 TV show.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
I plotted a lot on my myth wizard.Love story,betrayl,friendship,drama,comedy...etc.Why i would think should be a wizard101 TV show.

ummm.. maybe we could actually hear a plot not just "mine is so awesome"

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Mythknowledge655 wrote:

That's awesome- I can't imagine turning my novel(s) into a TV show, because they are so scripted; there's just too much weird stuff going on, and my brain hurts just thinking about how I could possibly do that to my baby. :P I've tried screenwriting, and it's much harder (IMO), but who knows? Maybe you'll be good at it. :)

But I understand what you mean, and mine has a lot of relationship (friendships, rivalries, and romance) dramas, too- the Scar/Val/Tav triangle (long story); Sestiva and Patrick, my storm and myth wizards, whose families disapprove of their whole relationship (even longer story), and the two best friends who are jealous of each other for no reason in particular...

And then, there's Shadowstaire.

Short version: It's like the relationship between the Phantom of the Opera and Christine, except that the Christine in this scenario has anger issues and thinks that he is evil/creepy/should really stop stalking her because he's creepy. As for how it ends, let's just say that he gets exactly what he deserves.

Shadowsong's words to live by:

"Justice doesn't always mean doing the right thing. Sometimes, it means doing the wrong thing, for the right reasons."

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
My wizard Steven Pearlgem I say is Merle Ambrose's grandson.

Steven Pearlgem Balance level 1

My other wizard Steven Pearlgem I think is Sylva and Malistare's long lost son. I always had a thing for Death but Life is my secondary school and I love both schools it was hard for me to choose my school between these two :-) :-) :-)

Steven Pearlgem Death level 34

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mariogabriele3 wrote:
My wizard Steven Pearlgem I say is Merle Ambrose's grandson.

Steven Pearlgem Balance level 1

My other wizard Steven Pearlgem I think is Sylva and Malistare's long lost son. I always had a thing for Death but Life is my secondary school and I love both schools it was hard for me to choose my school between these two :-) :-) :-)

Steven Pearlgem Death level 34

Yay, a little Balance wizard! Shadowsong tolerates sorcerers, because she is one- otherwise, she doesn't really "like" anybody. She judges most people based on their fighting skills, or by how useful they are to her in do-or-die combat situations.

She doesn't like bad guys (though her creator adores them :-P) and has a particular hate-on for the Death school, but the reasons why should be obvious- if:

1. you had your soul stolen by the overlord of death,
2. were locked away in his dark, creepy castle, and
3. picked on by his minions for months on end, until
4. said evil overlord suddenly took a shine to you and decided to try recruiting you instead, then
5. you found out that you (apparently) remind him of his dead wife and that he thinks of you in a really creepy, stalkerish way...

...how would YOU feel?

-

I like that you included Sylvia in yours! She's sort of involved in mine as well, but in a very minor role... I'd love it if someone could resurrect that plotline... *sigh*

I also agree with you about the Death school... Vampire Val is level 40 and a friendly necromancer; Tav (my Life one) is just a baby wizard (level 10), but I'll see how dueling works out with her... I hate healing. :-P

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Oh Yippie! More replies! OK update:
I MADE ANOTHER WIZARD!
I'm gonna have a million by wednesday. :D OK about her: Her name is Darby ShadowShard. (thank you to vonawesome1's Shadowsong for inspiring me.) She's part of little known race of Balance... ANGELS! At a young age, Darby was taken away from the desert of wings, her home, by Malistare. He wanted to use her power to take over the spiral. Here a little short story that I made up in my head. Darby is narrating.

I was pulled like one might pull a sack of dragon poop. The two death wizards that were so commited to Malistare that they had followed him into his evilness had brought me out of my cell, only to put my in ropes and chains, and silently drag me to Malistare's throne room, where him and who knows was waiting. I dragged my heels into the marbel floor, and flapped my poor clipped, black wings with all my might, bit nothing happened. I was just drawing closer, and closer to certain doom.
When we reached the throne room, there was Malistare, as expected, and about a dragon's wing legnth of black clad people. We slowly moved closer to Malistare, the necromancers and I, when I noticed an odd thing. There was a third throne, one I had never seen before. I blinked , worring that the dungeon light was doing bad things to my eyes. Looking again, I saw what I always had. Sylvia's and Malistare's thrones. Relived, I looked to the right. And, (of course) there was the new throne. But, it 'twas a very odd throne, for it had places for ropes to tie around it. But what was on it made me really gasp, for there was a beautiful glass hourglass, no bigger than my hand in the seat, with sparkling sand, and a single black feather...

Not my best work, and certainly not the end of that story, but you have to remember that I'm only 10, and this was putting a story from my head into words on a paper. (Sorry about all spelling and grammer errors...)

Write on writers!
Victoria CrowFlower, Death Level 12 (or is it 13...?)
"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer..."
Myrna Pyre, Myth level 1
Darby ShadowShard, Balance Level 1
"Fly to your dreams, Fly to your heart, Fly to a fight and let the true side win..."

I know, long quote...

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
i just thought of putting all the good thing of every fanfiction(that way it would be kind of even but weird and it could be cool)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
deathlyvictoria wrote:
Oh Yippie! More replies! OK update:
I MADE ANOTHER WIZARD!
I'm gonna have a million by wednesday. :-D OK about her: Her name is Darby ShadowShard. (thank you to vonawesome1's Shadowsong for inspiring me.) She's part of little known race of Balance... ANGELS! At a young age, Darby was taken away from the desert of wings, her home, by Malistare. He wanted to use her power to take over the spiral. Here a little short story that I made up in my head. Darby is narrating.

I was pulled like one might pull a sack of dragon poop. The two death wizards that were so commited to Malistare that they had followed him into his evilness had brought me out of my cell, only to put my in ropes and chains, and silently drag me to Malistare's throne room, where him and who knows was waiting. I dragged my heels into the marbel floor, and flapped my poor clipped, black wings with all my might, bit nothing happened. I was just drawing closer, and closer to certain doom.
When we reached the throne room, there was Malistare, as expected, and about a dragon's wing legnth of black clad people. We slowly moved closer to Malistare, the necromancers and I, when I noticed an odd thing. There was a third throne, one I had never seen before. I blinked , worring that the dungeon light was doing bad things to my eyes. Looking again, I saw what I always had. Sylvia's and Malistare's thrones. Relived, I looked to the right. And, (of course) there was the new throne. But, it 'twas a very odd throne, for it had places for ropes to tie around it. But what was on it made me really gasp, for there was a beautiful glass hourglass, no bigger than my hand in the seat, with sparkling sand, and a single black feather...

Not my best work, and certainly not the end of that story, but you have to remember that I'm only 10, and this was putting a story from my head into words on a paper. (Sorry about all spelling and grammer errors...)

Write on writers!
Victoria CrowFlower, Death Level 12 (or is it 13...?)
"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer..."
Myrna Pyre, Myth level 1
Darby ShadowShard, Balance Level 1
"Fly to your dreams, Fly to your heart, Fly to a fight and let the true side win..."

I know, long quote...

Oh, yay~ I inspired someone! You just made my entire day/month/year (Shadowsong would never admit to it, but she's impressed too). :-P

Your writing/story is great~ almost no spelling mistakes, either...and you're only 10? I wasn't that good at 10, and I'm probably not that good now, either. :-P (PS: Don't feel bad- I have 18 wizards over 3 accounts, and I'm more than twice your age :-P)

Here's a little bit of mine (I altered it a bit from the original, to make it forum-friendly):

-

The fiery evening light slowly faded into darkness, and Shadowsong sat in the throne-room alone, watching the shadows that now danced eerily across the walls. Malistaire and his minions were finally on the other side of that locked door; she was safe, for the time being, and hoped that he wouldn't come for her tonight- he was evil to the core, and no spell could ever make her see him as anything more than a cold, heartless monster.

Suddenly, the door creaked open, and she was overwhelmed by the terrible ache of what felt like her soul leaving her body. She didn't need to look at him, to know what wicked plans he had in store for her- at first, it had seemed that things couldn't get any worse, but he always proved her wrong.

"I know you're in here," he called, the echo of his voice in the empty chamber making every nerve in her body prickle with fear and disdain. "So come out, little wizard, and I'll make this as painless as possible for the both of us."

Drawing her sword, Shadowsong emerged from her hiding place behind a chunk of marble that had been dislodged from the wall. Never in her life had she ever feared anyone, as much as she feared him- she had witnessed his murderous rage for herself, and she wondered when he would finally tire of torturing her for hours on end and she would meet the same fate as the others who had passed through the Crown of Fire's doors.

Nonetheless, she summoned all of her courage and marched over to where he stood, sword in hand. "I've already told you," she announced, as coolly as she could manage. "My allegiance is to the Order. You cannot buy my loyalty, and I will not have any hand in your reign of terror."

Preparing for a fight, she brandished her sword and assumed her position, but what happened next shocked her. Instead of attacking, as she thought he might, he simply placed one hand atop her blade and lowered it until the pointed tip was no longer aimed at him. "Feisty, aren't we," he replied, eying her curiously. "Well, I'll break you yet, little one. Let's see you try and resist the shadow wraiths- they'll devour you whole, and you will rule at my side as the Mistress of Undeath..."

His icy fingers brushed her cheek, and she recoiled in disgust. "Stay away from me," she snapped. "There is not enough gold in the Spiral to ever make me join you. You are vermin- a vile, little worm- and I wouldn't touch you with a twelve-foot sword, even if you were the last thing in existence."

Her retort seemed to catch him off guard, and he let go of the sword as he turned to stare at her. "You don't mean that," he whispered threateningly. "If you did, then I would be forced to dispose of you- such a shame, sweet girl, since you are so beautiful and alive..."

At his words, Shadowsong felt a stab of panic course through her veins, but she kept her sword pointed at him as she took a step backward. "I don't fear death," she countered, her voice rising in both volume and intensity. "You can break my bones and spill my blood; steal the life-force from my very soul. But you will never own my heart."

-

Hope you all like it, and I look forward to reading yours, too!

El Veeb (& Shadowsong).

"Justice isn't always doing the right thing. Sometimes, it's doing the wrong thing, for the right reasons." -S.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
MythicalRift wrote:
I never even thought of making a story for my character. I'll have to keep thata in mind. :D It sounds like it could be fun.
You bet it is!

I always thought that my Wizards, Quinn Silverhand (legendary balance), Dustin Silverhand(master fire), Titan Silverhand (grandmaster diviner), Kane Darksteed (adept ice), Brady Swiftmacer (legendary ice), and Matthew Soulbane (Magus myth) were just ordinary orphans. But then I wrote a story about it, and Quinn, Dustin, Brady, and Matt came from an orphanage in Calgary, in Canada! (Eh! Aboot! Sore-y!) And Titan was a bad guy. He served Malistare, and in the end....
...actually just read about it in the Fan Fiction. It's called the coming darkness.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
raleigh35 wrote:
MythicalRift wrote:
You bet it is!

I always thought that my Wizards, Quinn Silverhand (legendary balance), Dustin Silverhand(master fire), Titan Silverhand (grandmaster diviner), Kane Darksteed (adept ice), Brady Swiftmacer (legendary ice), and Matthew Soulbane (Magus myth) were just ordinary orphans. But then I wrote a story about it, and Quinn, Dustin, Brady, and Matt came from an orphanage in Calgary, in Canada! (Eh! Aboot! Sore-y!) And Titan was a bad guy. He served Malistare, and in the end....
...actually just read about it in the Fan Fiction. It's called the coming darkness.

I love that your characters are from Canada- that just makes the whole thing for me, since I'm from there, too :)

My novel doesn't have any truly "evil" wizards in it, though Scar is probably the closest one to it. Of course, she's more vain/selfish than actually evil... and then there's Shadowsong. Yeah, she likes smashing people, but only if/when they deserve it.

-

Malistaire: "Embrace your dark side. You are nothing without me, little one, but we can be powerful together- your skill with the blade will be most useful in vanquishing those who oppose us."

Shadowsong: "And therein lies the difference between you and I- I am not a heartless ambassador of undeath, nor am I your slave. Find your own right hand, for I serve only my master."

-

Question for everyone: does your fan-fic/main character have a theme-song? Mine does- Shadowsong's theme is "In The Middle Of The Night" by Within Temptation, because I think of her every time I hear it. :)

Lyrics:

I’ve been walking this road of desire;
I’ve been begging for blood on the wall.
I don’t care if I’m playing with fire-
I’m aware that I’m frozen inside.

I have known all along....

So much more going on, no denying,
but I know I’m not standing alone.

You’ve been playing my mind through my wishes-
you can feel that we’re haunting the truth.
Don't know why, can't hold on, always losing control...

In the middle of the night,
I don’t understand what’s going on-
it’s a world gone astray.

In the middle of the night,
I can’t let it out.
Someone keeps searching
and shatters your life-
it will never be in vain...
in the middle of the night.

No more tears, no, ‘cause nothing else matters-
I’ve been closing my eyes for too long.
Only vengeance will make me feel better;
there’s no rest 'til I know that it’s done.

You’ve been playing my mind through my wishes-
you can feel that we’re haunting the truth.
Don't know why, can't hold on, always losing control...

-

What is your character's theme-song? :)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Vonawesome why??????
Now I must go write a new song for my wizard!!! Seriously.