Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interactive Items!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Hi KI,

I wish that items could be interactive! For instance, sitting on a chair! Get close and push x, then you sit! you should be able to eat and make food too.

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

(Please don't be harsh)

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Yes, we would ALL like that but considering I've seen a lot of posts about interactive items, they have said they would not do that. I'm sorry, but it's just the truth.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
the coding for interactive items like that would be a nightmare to write.

shoot this whole game is a feat of programming you would not believe.

i would hate to see the reams of paper the code would cover if it were all printed out.......

it they were to make those interactive things you would want in game then we may not see another world for a very long long time.

Historian
May 01, 2010
2 interactive items I can think of off the top of my head, the crafted violin (can get it from crafting vendor in gh) and milk and cookies (holiday item).

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hobi wrote:
the coding for interactive items like that would be a nightmare to write.

shoot this whole game is a feat of programming you would not believe.

i would hate to see the reams of paper the code would cover if it were all printed out.......

it they were to make those interactive things you would want in game then we may not see another world for a very long long time.

There are some very limited interactive furniture in the game already. The crafted violin/stand and the Commerative Statue are such items.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/38314.ftl#214419