Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug or glitch you decide

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2011
i don't know if anyone else has this problem or sees my character have this problem but i would be going through a tunnel and come out and it would take more than 10 seconds to get me on my mount

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
starfox64843 wrote:
i don't know if anyone else has this problem or sees my character have this problem but i would be going through a tunnel and come out and it would take more than 10 seconds to get me on my mount

Yes this is due to lag (your computer)

What i mean by your computer is the amount of data KI
is sending you to the fact of what your computer can handle at one time....I kind of know this because when i first started playing Wizard101 i was on a above 4 year old computer (which still met the requirements to play) Every thing was fine in the begining then the Lag set in and going from town to town spiral to spiral.... took almost 10 to 15 secs for everything to load....So i said to my self it's time for a new computer.... Bought a DELL Studio XPS 9100 with windows 7, Intel Core i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80 GHz, 2.80GHz....
8GB RAM. with 1TB of memory....i say this because i did the research and by far this is the best computer to run any game out there.... so far this computer has handled everything this game had thrown at it....or any game for at that matters....

So in short upgrading your Graphic card could and should fix the problem at hand.... But with the now a day graphic and data I'm betting in the future you'll have to upgrade the hole computer....

Thanks For Reading....