Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

THANK YOU for fixing the henchmen~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Dear, dear KI:
Thank you, thank you SO MUCH. The new and improved life henchmen are just as I'd hoped. I posted a complaint along with many others, but I wasn't sure if anyone posted a big THANK YOU. They (and you) are awesome.

I didn't start playing until April of 2011, and my twelve characters and I thank you for an awesome game that my whole family enjoys. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

Love,
Madeline Soulhaven
Erica Spiritthief
Roslyn Lifeblood
Molly Frogpants
Jasmine Stormhunter
Tristan Crow
Scarlet Winterwalker
et al

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
24hourmama wrote:
Dear, dear KI:
Thank you, thank you SO MUCH. The new and improved life henchmen are just as I'd hoped. I posted a complaint along with many others, but I wasn't sure if anyone posted a big THANK YOU. They (and you) are awesome.

I didn't start playing until April of 2011, and my twelve characters and I thank you for an awesome game that my whole family enjoys. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

Love,
Madeline Soulhaven
Erica Spiritthief
Roslyn Lifeblood
Molly Frogpants
Jasmine Stormhunter
Tristan Crow
Scarlet Winterwalker
et al

I would watch what you say because this post could cause many others to try the 50,60 and 70th level ?Henchmen again....and if they are not fixed could cause an even bigger Problem....because KI has not came out with any thing saying that they fixed or even looked into the Henchmen at hand....(LIFE)

Thanks For Reading....

Thanks for reading....

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Yes, please be careful about this.

Some of are not even able to hire lvl 40 henchmen during duels as they will not load fast enough. So if the lvl 50, 60, and 70 henchmen are not fixed and hopefully crowns cost is brought back down to the original rates at 50crowns =lvl 50 henchman, 60 crowns= lvl 60 and 70 crowns =lvl 70, then we still have a problem.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dragonpower333 wrote:
24hourmama wrote:
Dear, dear KI:

Love,
Madeline Soulhaven
Erica Spiritthief
Roslyn Lifeblood
Molly Frogpants
Jasmine Stormhunter
Tristan Crow
Scarlet Winterwalker
et al

I would watch what you say because this post could cause many others to try the 50,60 and 70th level ?Henchmen again....and if they are not fixed could cause an even bigger Problem....because KI has not came out with any thing saying that they fixed or even looked into the Henchmen at hand....(LIFE)

Thanks For Reading....

Thanks for reading....

They did come out with an official word on this, but you haven't been reading the update notes. KI stated they fixed them. I haven't personally bought any to note any improvements, but KI did their part.

"Update: Based on player feedback, we have made some adjustments to the level 50, 60 and 70 Henchmen.
Improved Life Henchmen so that they’re much better healers and will heal others before themselves.
Added top ranked level appropriate spells to all Henchmen.
Removed many weaker spells from Henchmen."

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Wow, you are right, they didn't actually say anything, did they? LOL.

My husband and I tried them out recently and truly it was like a whole different henchman. I would find it hard to believe that they DIDN'T modify them, but suffice it to say that my latest experience with the big dumb monkey (or ape) was very satisfactory! Still, thanks for pointing that out!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
kingurz wrote:
dragonpower333 wrote:
24hourmama wrote:
Dear, dear KI:

Love,
Madeline Soulhaven
Erica Spiritthief
Roslyn Lifeblood
Molly Frogpants
Jasmine Stormhunter
Tristan Crow
Scarlet Winterwalker
et al

Thanks For Reading....

Thanks for reading....

They did come out with an official word on this, but you haven't been reading the update notes. KI stated they fixed them. I haven't personally bought any to note any improvements, but KI did their part.

"Update: Based on player feedback, we have made some adjustments to the level 50, 60 and 70 Henchmen.
Improved Life Henchmen so that they’re much better healers and will heal others before themselves.

Kingurz, Please go read the link you posted on the update notes. That is the link to November News. I may be wrong since I have not been able to hire even lvl 40 henchmen due to the fact it will not load for me during a duel, but unless there were some changes in this mornings maintenance, the henchmen still have not been fixed.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kingurz wrote:
dragonpower333 wrote:
24hourmama wrote:
Dear, dear KI:

Love,
Madeline Soulhaven
Erica Spiritthief
Roslyn Lifeblood
Molly Frogpants
Jasmine Stormhunter
Tristan Crow
Scarlet Winterwalker
et al

Thanks For Reading....

Thanks for reading....

"They did come out with an official word on this, but you haven't been reading the update notes."

Wow. That was a little bit harsh. I clicked on the link you provided, and it took me back to November 2011 Updates. You are right. KI added a comment on there. But I, for one, do not make a habit of going back through previous months' updates to try to find a comment that might have been added. It would have been nice if KI issued some kind of notice about the changes. If by chance I did miss a notice from KI, I apologize in advance. Thank you. :?

(And now I am going to go and check out the "changed" henchmen.)

:D

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
My appologies Kingurz. I went back and looked at it again and LOL, there is a note. Not really any info there.

They may have them working properly now, but sure have not brought the price down. I won't be hiring anything over level 40 henchmen that is for sure. That is, if they get the crowns shop so that it is loading properly in battle.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
Kingurz, Please go read the link you posted on the update notes. That is the link to November News. I may be wrong since I have not been able to hire even lvl 40 henchmen due to the fact it will not load for me during a duel, but unless there were some changes in this mornings maintenance, the henchmen still have not been fixed.

Scroll down the page, it is about half way down.

I will admit, it isn't easy to find. However, to answer the poster I quoted, there was an official response.

KI routinely updates "old" pages with new information.

Honeybee313 wrote:
They did come out with an official word on this, but you haven't been reading the update notes."

Wow. That was a little bit harsh. I clicked on the link you provided, and it took me back to November 2011 Updates.

Harshness was not intended, but like I mentioned above, that is how KI releases their update notes.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
kingurz wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:

Scroll down the page, it is about half way down.

I will admit, it isn't easy to find. However, to answer the poster I quoted, there was an official response.

KI routinely updates "old" pages with new information.

Honeybee313 wrote:
They did come out with an official word on this, but you haven't been reading the update notes."

Wow. That was a little bit harsh. I clicked on the link you provided, and it took me back to November 2011 Updates.

Harshness was not intended, but like I mentioned above, that is how KI releases their update notes.

See I have not tested these so called fixed Henchman as of yet.... but i will say either they put a update note so hidden that none knew of the changes....we were all waiting for the professor to drop us a line in the post in RavenWood Titled "New Henchmen" But heard nothing .... Now how many really read the updates after reading them once ....

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I purchased a level 70 Life henchman on Saturday 01/14/2012 for a battle that lasted 20 minutes
It played Forest lord right off, the Pixied it self as needed for another 10 minutes, then it played Rebirth after which it went back to Pixieing it self
and no others, luckily I could heal my self and my friend was death school

So besides tanking for us the "Big dumb monkey" was not woth the purchase
price, I would rather purchase 3 or 4 level 40's the do a better job