Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 was a little... easy

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
When I played on my Balance wizard and reached max level. I remembered waiting for a challenge ever since novice. I already know that Celestia would be extremely hard for Storm wizards but I don't have one on this account and my character space is full. I asked my friends if they had any trouble and they all said no. My Fire wizard is doing good too, but just not as easy as my Balance wizard. Death is really easy to solo with and here's my question: Can you please make a challenge to Balance and Death schools?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
What?!? It's taken me two years to get to MooShu with my Balance. I can hardly solo, always run out of health when I do, and seem at a slightly high level for the area. Am I doing something wrong, or what??

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
In my opinion, the Waterworks is a good challenge for all schools. If you have an alternative idea for these, feel free to post it in The Dorms so the entire message boards can see it. Perhaps School restricted challenges, I might post that. But forcing all schools to do a challenge angled towards certain schools would not work. P.S: As a Storm, I had no problems going through Celestia.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
If you find the game easy, how about you challenge yourself? Use lower level gear, pets and decks. Use only a certain rank spell. We can challenge ourselves quite readily if we choose too.

Megan

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
In my opinion, the Waterworks is a good challenge for all schools. If you have an alternative idea for these, feel free to post it in The Dorms so the entire message boards can see it. Perhaps School restricted challenges, I might post that. But forcing all schools to do a challenge angled towards certain schools would not work. P.S: As a Storm, I had no problems going through Celestia.

In my opinion, but the waterworks was no big deal I really want a challenge, maybe I'll start Briskbreeze?

Explorer
Mar 27, 2011
If you want a challenge, do tower of the helephant alone. It's the only dungeon i could not manage to handle solo.

Well at the same time, only tried twice.. It took 4+ hours with three other people to complete it, where waterworks takes 1 and a half with the same team. Considering that WW solo took me 7 hours the first time, I suggest you make yourself a big cup of coffee before you start

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
elvinlith wrote:
If you want a challenge, do tower of the helephant alone. It's the only dungeon i could not manage to handle solo.

Well at the same time, only tried twice.. It took 4+ hours with three other people to complete it, where waterworks takes 1 and a half with the same team. Considering that WW solo took me 7 hours the first time, I suggest you make yourself a big cup of coffee before you start

My computer has issues when it comes to some places in wizard101. I can't solo Tower of the Helephant but the WW easy :? I wish I could though.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Solo nastrond on an ice wiz at lvl 50 port to someone to get in or else you'll be. above 50.