Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stiching wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
the only other item shown when walking around is a wand. i like having the stronger wands but i don't want to be waving a jellyfish around but i love the stiching thing it's nice to have the ability to change the look of my better cloths. so i think the abillity to stich wands, even though they're not clothing. still it'd be cool that i could stich my claymore to what a jellyfish wand's abilitys have. i'd be interested in your your opinions please respond

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
scentor1 wrote:
the only other item shown when walking around is a wand. i like having the stronger wands but i don't want to be waving a jellyfish around but i love the stiching thing it's nice to have the ability to change the look of my better cloths. so i think the abillity to stich wands, even though they're not clothing. still it'd be cool that i could stich my claymore to what a jellyfish wand's abilitys have. i'd be interested in your your opinions please respond

This is already out, but I'm not sure if you posted before it came out or not

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Kingsisle have added the ability to stitch your wands. They did it quite a while ago actually.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
but, you can stitch wands...
you can't dye them
I am fairly certain that the seamstress has a wand tab. I guess that there could be some wands that aren't allowed to be stitched, but I doubt it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
scentor1 wrote:

As others have said, stitching wands is available and has been for months.