Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of the Beguiler - No Mander Savior?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Well, I just completed the Tomb of the Beguiler... Sort of... With my lower level life wizard.

In the final battle, I got thrown into that same battle after I defeated the boss. Well, I fled.

When I did this, I came back immediately, and the imprisoned manders' dialogue came up. So, when I got out of the dungeon I tried talking the the mander who assigned it to me again.

He didn't say anything.

I don't have the quest in my quest log anymore, and I can't obtain the quest again either.

So not only am I limited of the Mander Savior badge, but I'm also limited of the Master of the Oasis badge. - If you can fix this, I'll be grateful.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
JAMS1054 wrote:
Well, I just completed the Tomb of the Beguiler... Sort of... With my lower level life wizard.

In the final battle, I got thrown into that same battle after I defeated the boss. Well, I fled.

When I did this, I came back immediately, and the imprisoned manders' dialogue came up. So, when I got out of the dungeon I tried talking the the mander who assigned it to me again.

He didn't say anything.

I don't have the quest in my quest log anymore, and I can't obtain the quest again either.

So not only am I limited of the Mander Savior badge, but I'm also limited of the Master of the Oasis badge. - If you can fix this, I'll be grateful.

Send a report to support. Supply them with user and character names (NO PASSWORDS) and the problem. They can get it fixed for you.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
JAMS1054 wrote:

He didn't say anything.

I posted a thread similiar to this a while ago. This badge is said to be bugged and all you have to do is wait, that's what I did.