Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death spell ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Hello everyone, I am new to the message board/forums, but hopefully you'll give me a chance to share my ideas. ^_^

*Death's Domain*
*level 37-45
*Cost 4-6 pips. (not decided)
*Increases all damaging death spells up to 6 pips.
*After 6 pips the barrier disappears returning all spells to their normal power.

This is not a damage boost, but a poly morph of spells. An example would be the skeleton pirate spell. It now turns into Undead Knight, an upgraded version where stats can be worked out later.

*Soul Channel
*level 30-40
*cost 5+ pips
*Damage: 250+
*The wizard casts an energy beam at the target draining the targets soul, healing the wizard.

I thought of this one purely because I wanted a drain spell that didn't loose half of what the damage is.

Continuing with Soul Channel....
*Deadly Demise*
*level 48-57
*Cost 7-9 pips*
*Damage 350-550
*The wizard channels dark energy and surges into the air draining all enemies of health. (not sure if it should heal the wizard)
*On fizzle the wizard may take damage.

The last * shows why it can do so much damage.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Sorry but those spells are a bit underpowered. Death needs a regular attack spell and not another drain spell. I am going to have to agree with Mythknowledge655 with a No!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
A damage over time to all enemies would be nice... tired of just absorbing i wanna do massive amounts of damage to multiple people

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
I, being a dedicated Necromancer myself, have a spell idea that I believe shall be excellent for a new death school spell ( perhaps for level 78 ). To note, I keep in mind that Kingisle uses creatures from "unowned" mythology and lore, meaning not from another game or company. Below is the layout.

Spell name: Gargoyle

Accuracy: 85%

Pips: X

Damage/Effect: 60per pip lifesteal and 50% of given damage heal (single target).

Animation Description: A great dragon-winged black stone being stands upon a spiked pedestal, surrounded by stone graves. Its twisted curved horns lay atop his brow as sharp as a daggers. Suddenly, indented curved lines all over its back, arms, torso, and legs start to glow piece by piece with a deep dark purple glow. The glow creeps higher through the lines on the gargoyle until it reaches the head, where the lines start glowing towards the eyes. When the glow reaches the eyes. the glowing stops. Then the stone eyes flash open, revealing cruel, glowing pupilless, dark purple eyes. The Gargoyle springs to life (ermm... so to speak), and flies in the air, facing the opposing wizard. The symbols along its body glow darkly with the purple shade. An orb on it's chest grows brightest. The Gargoyle reaches out a black stone claw and takes a blue soul out of the wizard, and puts the soul into the purple orb on its chest. The animation turns to the casting wizard and reaches into the orb, takes out the soul(which is now purple) and puts it into the wizard, healing the wizard.

I hope this suggestion shall be taken into consideration. Thank you.

Marcus Ghostbane, Legendary Necromancer