Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too high of a level??????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Okay, so I'm a level 34 life wizard and I did marleybone and wysteria before i even started grizzlehiem. Is this okay? Or will this mess up what times I go to different worlds? Please tell me I've been worrying about this for a long time!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox,
Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 34 Life Wizard

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Imahippie10 wrote:
Okay, so I'm a level 34 life wizard and I did marleybone and wysteria before i even started grizzlehiem. Is this okay? Or will this mess up what times I go to different worlds? Please tell me I've been worrying about this for a long time!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox,

You will gain very little experience from Grizzleheim, if you like it there you play it for the fun, if you hate it you trudge though as fast as you can and you can only do part of it and have to return when you are level 40. If you do not do it though you won't be able to enter Wintertusk later for your higher level pet quest. I know it gets confusing I bounce around to fit stuff in also. Grizzlehiem at the level you are first allowed to go there is a smidge low so your level with have a slightly easier time of it hopefully. At level 40 Jotun with a few higher level friends is an undertaking of it's own but you need to complete that battle to enter the last area Ravenscar.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Level 34 is a perfect level to begin Grizzleheim. I started Grizzleheim halfway through Dragonspyre so I was about level 48. Honestly it doesn't matter what level you start anything, all that matters is that you know how to use your spells.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Imahippie10 wrote:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox,

Grizzleheim doesn't matter at all; it's a side world. If you're going to get your level 35 spell, level 34 is the perfect time to do Grizzleheim. You can breeze through the required quests, get your spell and get on with playing in Mooshu.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Thanks guys :) I was really confuzzled for a second. :)

xoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxox,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 35 Life Wizard

Survivor
Sep 02, 2011
im level 31 and im two thirds the way through grizzalheilm and im having issues so it wil be easie for you two do it now
see you in the spiral
emilyrocks48 myth

Survivor
May 13, 2011
emilyrocks48 wrote:
im level 31 and im two thirds the way through grizzalheilm and im having issues so it wil be easie for you two do it now
see you in the spiral
emilyrocks48 myth

i know you i think Shelby shadowblood lvl41 death ring a bell?.....:)

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Imahippie10 wrote:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox,
dont worry you dont even have to do grizzleheim i didnt even defeat skellek till i was level 40 grizzleheim doesnt matter its a side world

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
IM LvL 56 having troubles with moving on with the game i havent been to wystra, dragonspire because it dosent have any quests for me to do except for the books in spyre im all done grizzle and mooshoo im looking for access the rest of the dungeons every where els marlybones all done and need more to do and celestia isnt avalible to me either but i have quests there it seems like im missing somthing to move me on can some one help me plz i love this game and sick of running around in circles Good friend to have Blaze DragonBlood