Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death pvp help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I have a transcended death. I was wondering if anyone had any advanced pvp tips. He has trained in ice just enough to get the tower shield. He has weakness. And trained in myth up to earthquake, and has the myth mastery amulet. Those are his side schools.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
sparky1235554 wrote:
I have a transcended death. I was wondering if anyone had any advanced pvp tips. He has trained in ice just enough to get the tower shield. He has weakness. And trained in myth up to earthquake, and has the myth mastery amulet. Those are his side schools.

Never be predictable. Also, shields makes you take less damage and you can also heal that little amount of damage that the other wizard has put on you.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Believe it or not you are prepared to be warlord...As long as you have some quakes,poisons,wraiths,and tower shields you'll be fine.

Transcended Death Warlord - Brandon Legendmask

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
sparky1235554 wrote:

train mutate minotaur, have 4 or 5 of each type of shield from each school. 4 or 5 vapire 4 or 5 poison adn max colossal and gargantuan and max tower shield. doom and gloom about 5, 6 minotaur ,6 mutate minotaur,and about 6 sacrifice i dont have my death to fully trancendent but this is how i did it before cl.