Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
ROBB1005 wrote:
Your ideas are very nice.

Here are some of my ideas:

Balance

Stellar - A Hydra or Chimera -like spell, but instead of Fire, Ice, and Storm or Myth, Death and Life, it will do a Star, Moon, and Sun damage to a certain opponent! And each of it will do a damage of 300.

Ice

Avalanche - A high mountain will be shown and a Yeti will appear on the top and stomp and jump, until Snow falls to all of the opponents dealing a damage between 900 - 1000.

Fire

Sun Flame - The Sun will appear in the skies (view like the Snow Angel), and will then zap all enemies with flames. Dealing a damage of 500 + 350 (Over 3 Rounds). This spell has an over time effect.

Myth

Bigfoot - Bigfoot will appear then its eyes will light (like Forest Lord), then a close up to the enemy and its enormous feet, and one feet will then stomp on a single enemy, dealing a damage of 1,050 and will stun an enemy.

Storm

Lighting Strike - A very large and wide cloud will then appear above the battlegrounds, and the cloud will zap all enemies one by one with many bolts zapping an enemy continuous until it moves to the next enemy. Dealing a damage of 1,200 damage, and removes 3 charms.

Life

Tree Of Life - A very tall and thick tree (Not that thick like Bartleby's) and, from the millions of leaves and thousands of stems on the top, a green flash will each zap slowly each wizards and will heal them, 1,000 . And an upgraded version of Absorb, Absorb 500. (Absorb treasure cards will then be upgraded to 600).

Death

Nightmare - Nightshade will then be lying on a death designed scary bed sleeping and he will make up with red eyes very mad and will summon a Death Flash (colored Black) and will hit an enemy causing a damage betwen 800 - 1000. And Will heal the half of the damage with a green colored flash.

Ok, That's it. ;)

-Robert EmeraldPyre - Level 70 - Transcended Pyromancer

-Robert StormSword - Level 36 - Magus Diviner

They aren't very original. I like the other ones better.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I have a pretty good idea for the rank 10 death spell:

Crypt Spider
900 drain damage and convert half to heal and stun 1 round to all enemies.

"A tomb laced in cobwebs rises out of the ground. Screen zooms inside and 3 pairs of red eyes open one pair at a time. Screen shudders and tomb explodes. Giant spider appears, lots of tiny spiders escape from a mound of web behind the giant spider. Spider rears back and strikes enemy, it pulls back because its fangs are still embedded. Blue energy runs up the string connecting the spider and its fangs. Spider turns to caster and spits a giant ball of blue energy onto the caster. Spider turns to opponent, raises its abdomen and squirts silk onto the opponent and spins it around the enemy while little spiders scurry towards the foe. Then stun" ( to all enemies )

Sorry if this is long.

Sincerely, Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"Is it irrelevant to fear death?"

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
AZswampy wrote:
Flare123456789 wrote:
These are some ideas I had for some lvl 78 spells.

Fire- The Elder Mander
Animation- A large throne appears in the center of the field. Lava boils up and surrounds the throne. The mander the floats over the lava pulls out his staff the swings it upward. The lava shoot up under the enemy.
1075 to one enemy and a -50 acuraccy.

Ice- Yeti
Animation- The screen zooms in on a Grizzlehiem expedition on a mountain. They reach a cave and eyes glow inside. They bolt out and disappear around the mountain. The yeti leaps out of the cave and becomes very large. He then hurls a large snow ball at the enemy.
900 to 975 to one one enemy and a stun

Storm- Rok
Animation- A pirate ship is sailing through a storm. Lightning flashes and Rok (he is a large eagle that eyes glow purple) appears. He then draws his wings close and bolts at the enemy leaving a trail of lightning behind.
1300 to one enemy and a stun

Life- Fate of Heart
Animation- It is a breeze meadow when a yound maiden appears. She then pulls out a heart shaped leaf or flower. She then throws the leaf/ flower into the air and if it falls she attacks with a green essence. If it floats away she heals with the same essence.
Heal- 800 to all allies or 675 damage to all enemies

Death- Headless Horseman
Animation- It is a dark and foggy night in a forest clearing full of dead trees. Then a seemingly normal horseman arrives. When he turns you see his head is actually a pumpkin. He then pops the pumpkin off his head and throws it at all enemies.
750 to all enemies and half heal to you

Myth- Griffon
Animation- A tall tree spurts up out of the center of the field. A large bird is in its nest. It then flys down to reaveal it is a griffon. It stands on its hind legs and cries out and slashes with its claws to all enemies.
825 to all enemies and a stun

Balance- Sphinx
Animation- It is a desert with two pyramids. A tremble in the ground happens and then the sphinx rises. It destroyes the pyramids and the landscape. It then slams its paws down and a shockwave hits the enemy.
975 to one enemy and a dispell with a question mark on it ( it will dispell any attack. Not boosts)

Love the idea but i would change them a bit. For yeti I would reduce the power to 800-950 but make it hit all and give a -50% shield to all friends.Also i would change the animation for the storm spell to a castle and a knight riding out on a horse made out of pure energy and he jumps off the horse and stabs the enemy with his sword which is covered in energy as well. The damage would be 250 + 1000 over three rounds. So it would be a DoT.

Lat thing i would change the life spell to the beutiful maiden in the field who sings and heals all allies for 1000 plus a absorb shield to all allies so it is preety much a bigger version of rebirth Other than that awesome ideas i would be proud to have any of those spells

i like the yeti idea and i love the death idea the others are ok but the myth is not verry good i think the myth should be stronger it always is the weakest and i think it should be diffrent then a griffon

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
ROBB1005 wrote:
Your ideas are very nice.

Here are some of my ideas:

Balance

Stellar - A Hydra or Chimera -like spell, but instead of Fire, Ice, and Storm or Myth, Death and Life, it will do a Star, Moon, and Sun damage to a certain opponent! And each of it will do a damage of 300.

Ice

Avalanche - A high mountain will be shown and a Yeti will appear on the top and stomp and jump, until Snow falls to all of the opponents dealing a damage between 900 - 1000.

Fire

Sun Flame - The Sun will appear in the skies (view like the Snow Angel), and will then zap all enemies with flames. Dealing a damage of 500 + 350 (Over 3 Rounds). This spell has an over time effect.

Myth

Bigfoot - Bigfoot will appear then its eyes will light (like Forest Lord), then a close up to the enemy and its enormous feet, and one feet will then stomp on a single enemy, dealing a damage of 1,050 and will stun an enemy.

Storm

Lighting Strike - A very large and wide cloud will then appear above the battlegrounds, and the cloud will zap all enemies one by one with many bolts zapping an enemy continuous until it moves to the next enemy. Dealing a damage of 1,200 damage, and removes 3 charms.

Life

Tree Of Life - A very tall and thick tree (Not that thick like Bartleby's) and, from the millions of leaves and thousands of stems on the top, a green flash will each zap slowly each wizards and will heal them, 1,000 . And an upgraded version of Absorb, Absorb 500. (Absorb treasure cards will then be upgraded to 600).

Death

Nightmare - Nightshade will then be lying on a death designed scary bed sleeping and he will make up with red eyes very mad and will summon a Death Flash (colored Black) and will hit an enemy causing a damage betwen 800 - 1000. And Will heal the half of the damage with a green colored flash.

Ok, That's it. ;)

-Robert EmeraldPyre - Level 70 - Transcended Pyromancer

-Robert StormSword - Level 36 - Magus Diviner

ok fire dragon can do pretty much as much as the fire one- lame, change damage to 770 + 1230 over three rounds to all enemy. so thats only 770 damage first round, and every round 3x is 410 more.

plus sun is WAY boring. should be a bunch of crystals, and a fire lizard made of fire comes out. he hits all enemies by breathing fire. then he wips his tail to make tehe DoT thing come. and also he makes +50 or 30% to all fire spells and fuel 10% all enmy and then since he is way overpowered enough already to make it even he does 350 damage to self- you cannot boost the 350, critical even wont boost it. it iwll always be 350. then he wips his tail at you and 351 damage over 3 rds. then the crystals absorb all his fire and he turns to dust and then everyone (but you) in the duel has 10000 damage over 50 rds. way overpowered i know. if battle not done in 20 more rounds it does 3000 damage to user of spell. the teacher should tell what it does. after all, how can all THAT fill ONE card? :P :D i would love that spell

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Your ideas are great! It would be awesome to see some of these in the game, they would be lots of fun to watch! :D

Richard Ghostrider, Level 70 Ice Wizard