Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Global Spell (Bubble) Canceller.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 06, 2010
If you are Life, Death, or Balance, you realize your bubble can easily backfire more than other schools. That being said, maybe Kingisle could create a global spell that would do nothing more than CANCEL the other bubble in place.

My thought is that this spell could be a spell some school gets upon completion of Wysteria (maybe Balance??).

Of course, other schools would need more utility spells, as well. So think of this as a Grizzleheim and Wintertusk spell, just something extra for completing a world that isnt required.

Any suggestions for UTILITY SPELLS, not DAMAGE or RANK 10 spells?? Like I said, my idea could be for balance wizards.

Also, before I get rude comments saying I'm only looking out for Balance wizards, I have wizards from all schools, with the lowest lvl being 52.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Definitely a balance looking spell. Maybe that would be a good way for Power play to go...

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Interesting idea, me and a friend thought up a few :D let's see.

Storm: His idea: Poseidon's Blessing: 4 pips, heals 685 to one ally. My idea: Seablade: 45% Stormblade and 30% Curse on caster, 1 pip.

Fire: His idea: N/A. My Idea: Katana: 30% Universal Blade, 1 pip.

Ice: His idea: N/A. My idea: Glacier: Elemental Dispel and Elemental Trap to one enemy, 3 pips.

Death: His idea: N/A. My ideas: Toxic Ward: 25% Death and Life traps to one enemy, 2 pips. Achilles Armor: If over 1000 damage, absorbs 415 damage. If below 1000, absorbs 200 damage, 4 pips

Balance: His idea: N/A. My idea: Weathered Stone: 2 random shields to caster, 2 pips.

Myth: His idea: N/A. My idea: Hero Complex: Absorbs all damage cast at allies and takes the damage himself, if AoE, takes one hit and AoE goes away. Resembles miniature Time of Legends that surrounds caster like a star spell, 4 rounds , 5 pips.

Life: His idea: Spiritual Weakening: 25% weakness to all enemies, 2 pips. My idea: Moodha's Light: 300 health to enemy and 750 health to caster, 3 pips.

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
kamarynjelise wrote:
If you are Life, Death, or Balance, you realize your bubble can easily backfire more than other schools. That being said, maybe Kingisle could create a global spell that would do nothing more than CANCEL the other bubble in place.

My thought is that this spell could be a spell some school gets upon completion of Wysteria (maybe Balance??).

Of course, other schools would need more utility spells, as well. So think of this as a Grizzleheim and Wintertusk spell, just something extra for completing a world that isnt required.

Any suggestions for UTILITY SPELLS, not DAMAGE or RANK 10 spells?? Like I said, my idea could be for balance wizards.

Also, before I get rude comments saying I'm only looking out for Balance wizards, I have wizards from all schools, with the lowest lvl being 52.

That's ok but it would still cost the same amount of pips that powerplay costs because people would "stack" them otherwise.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Hmm, nice idea, but I think it could use some changes. I like it as like a bonus spell, but I'm thinking like maybe make it reverse the global spell in place, so if Wyldfire (+25% to fire damage) is activated, this new spell would reverse it to -25% to fire damage. And Sanctuary would be reversed to -50% to healing, power play -45% power pip chance and so on. But I'm thinking this would be a Astral School spell maybe, because if this is balance, well it could work but I don't know.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
My idea: Moodha's Light: 300 health to enemy and 750 health to caster, 3 pips.

Sorry, but that spell seems somewhat useless. Satyr heals 860 for two pips, which is less than that. I would never ever want to heal my opponent, that's for sure.

Although, some other Life version of Fire's Immolate would be nice. Maybe something like: 350 Life damage to enemy, 750 health to caster. That's even similar to Link and Power Link, so maybe it could even be a Fire spell: 350 Fire damage to enemy, 750 health to caster.

Although I asked for no damage spells, I think this one has more to do with healing.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
lifemindy101 wrote:
Hmm, nice idea, but I think it could use some changes. I like it as like a bonus spell, but I'm thinking like maybe make it reverse the global spell in place, so if Wyldfire (+25% to fire damage) is activated, this new spell would reverse it to -25% to fire damage. And Sanctuary would be reversed to -50% to healing, power play -45% power pip chance and so on. But I'm thinking this would be a Astral School spell maybe, because if this is balance, well it could work but I don't know.

Not really liking the "reversal" idea, but I'd love for this to be an Astral School spell. That why, no one can complain that a school is "overpowered" because anyone could train it.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
kamarynjelise wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
My idea: Moodha's Light: 300 health to enemy and 750 health to caster, 3 pips.

Sorry, but that spell seems somewhat useless. Satyr heals 860 for two pips, which is less than that. I would never ever want to heal my opponent, that's for sure.

Although, some other Life version of Fire's Immolate would be nice. Maybe something like: 350 Life damage to enemy, 750 health to caster. That's even similar to Link and Power Link, so maybe it could even be a Fire spell: 350 Fire damage to enemy, 750 health to caster.

Although I asked for no damage spells, I think this one has more to do with healing.

Satyr is a four pip spell, not two pips. The spell is designed as a last ditch attempt to get health back when your enemy is about to kill you. It is designed as a reverse Immolate, yes. But healing and damage on those terms for just 3 pips is a bit much. I have long felt that Immolate had potential in healing spell form as well, this was my idea of it! Thank you for the constructive criticism, though.