Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ineed some help Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Okay, I've had an account on wizard101 for some time now, and I JUST became a member like, 4 days ago. I'm level 8, almost 9, and I was talking to Eudora Tangletree, and she gave me the quest to go talk to Wul' Yahm. I tried to go through Bartleby, but It doesn't seem to work. Ihave researched it online, and I do know that I have to finish the rest of the Wizard City quests, but when I talk to Merle Ambrose to finish them, he says, "We still haven't heard from some of out people out there, I hope to hear back from them soon!". And I forgot what quest I was given. Does anyone remember the quest?

And, I haven't been able to get into Collosus Boulevard, but in my other account on here, I was also level 8 and I could get into Collosus Boulevard then, I don't understand why I can't now. Did I maybe miss a quest?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Pretty sure you need to complete the three streets in Olde Town: Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane. After that, do the quests to go to Nightside and defeat the red ghost in Olde Town (forgot his name) or Lord Nightshade. Hope that helps.

Developer
If you look in your quest log (press Q) and see any quests that are in Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, or Cyclops Lane, try to do those. If you don't have any, go to Sergeant Muldoon in Olde Town, maybe he has some quests you can do?

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Why are you trying to play out of order? Being a level 8 means you are under powered for higher levels. I do not suggest teleporting to friends for their quest. Just play in order and you will grow properly.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Not all quests are instantly accessible. To get to the next Crafting quest, you have to finish Wizard City.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
the red ghost in olde town is in a tower down towards fire cat alley. the tower is called sapphyra's tower (i think) and the red ghost is called foulgaze

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
If you have completed:
Unicorn Way
Firecat Alley
Triton Avenue
and Cyclops lane
Click on the book icon, then click on the icon with a quill pen and paper. This will take you to all the quests you have ever been given that are not completed. You can then see what you need to do now.