Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why arent i getting the badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I am ryan sunpyre a level 44 storm, i have double checked all of the trainers but i have not gotten master of storm, is this a bug?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
kieran6383 wrote:
I am ryan sunpyre a level 44 storm, i have double checked all of the trainers but i have not gotten master of storm, is this a bug?

Check this link. A video guide to hidden trainers.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5105&highlight=guide+to+hidden+trainers

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
The Master of Storm, like other Master of "School" spells is not given until after obtaining your Level 48 spell in addition to all the school specific spells from the hidden trainers.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
You don't have Stormlord if you are only level 44, so even with all the secret trainers you'll have to wait until you are level 48.

Amber Stormsong level 58 Diviner

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
kieran6383 wrote:
you dont get ti until you get storm lord at lvl 48

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
you have to get your lvl 48 spell to be master of _____.
unequip your current badge between lvls 40-49 and you will get master ____.
its confusing

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
You're level 44... You get the badge at level 48. Don't forget the sercret trainers

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Just get to level 48, learn Storm Lord and then you get the Master of Storm badge.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
You need your level 48 spell? Well im level 50, got Scarerow, Death Dispell and Death steal life from Minion. Why havent i got the Badge yet?

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 31 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
You need your level 48 spell? Well im level 50, got Scarerow, Death Dispell and Death steal life from Minion. Why havent i got the Badge yet?

With an update a while back (I read the update notes when I get overly bored :P ) came a change to the Master of Death badge. You will need to train Infection from mortis the death tree to get it. To the original poster: You will need Storm Lord spell.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
bionaknight wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:

With an update a while back (I read the update notes when I get overly bored :P ) came a change to the Master of Death badge. You will need to train Infection from mortis the death tree to get it. To the original poster: You will need Storm Lord spell.

I also trained infection and pacficy thingy? But still don't have it. Help!

Calamity OrgeBlossom level 32 Theurgist