Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prickly Bear Cactus---Second Generation Seeds

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I have recently planted 100 second generation PBC's on 4 of my wizards (25 each).

I have noticed they do not drop the mega snacks like first generation seeds do. As it stands right now I am harvesting 1 or 2 mega snacks at the most and sometimes none out of 100 plants.

KI, Is there a reason for this.

Since I am not able to buy the Mega Snack Pack in the crowns shop, this has been the easiest way to get them. It would be nice to harvest them the same as with first generation seeds.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
goldendragon18 wrote:
I have recently planted 100 second generation PBC's on 4 of my wizards (25 each).

I have noticed they do not drop the mega snacks like first generation seeds do. As it stands right now I am harvesting 1 or 2 mega snacks at the most and sometimes none out of 100 plants.

KI, Is there a reason for this.

Since I am not able to buy the Mega Snack Pack in the crowns shop, this has been the easiest way to get them. It would be nice to harvest them the same as with first generation seeds.

i dont think the generations of the seeds affect the rate of mega snacks that can be dropped, sometimes my garden of prickly bear cactus almost always give me a crab apple or sun fruit for each harvest, then once in a while i never get a single mega snack. the factor is more on luck than fact.