Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mystery email

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

My kids and I have yet to recieve the myster discount email. I was hoping to buy crowns on sale with the discount. Any idea when we should get that email? We have checked the spam folder for the email also..

ellie

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI,

My kids and I have yet to recieve the myster discount email. I was hoping to buy crowns on sale with the discount. Any idea when we should get that email? We have checked the spam folder for the email also..

ellie

The Professor said it could take several days to get everyone their coupons. Be patient; there are 20million players here. That's a lot of emails. :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI,

ellie

I have been checking my email also and still havent gotten mine either..

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Mystery Coupon emails will start sending today, December 17th, and may take a few days to reach all of our Wizards!

Thats what i read on their 12 days of christmas thingy......

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Hmm, maybe none of the Cheryls are getting the discount email yet. I know I keep checking inbox and spam folder and havent gotten it yet either. I was hoping to get crowns on sale too. Hope they stay on sale until everyone gets the email. Good luck.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Hello KI, and Cheryl09,

I have the same problem. I appreciate that you are giving us all a discount! This will be a great help! Thank you!

The problem is, I have not received my e-mail yet. I have checked my Inbox, Junk, Spam, Deleted, and a folder I made specifically for W101 and messages from my friends about the game. I have had a history of experiencing delayed e-mails, including event notifications, free codes, etc... I was just wondering, is it the delay I am experiencing again; has the e-mail already been sent to me? Or are the e-mails still being sent out, or forgotten to be sent out?

Thanks again!

Benjamin Frostblood & Lucas Frostblood
Level 56 Diviner & Level 12 Theurgist
Wintertusk, Celestia & Wizard City, Krokotopia

"You try, you fail. You try, you fail. You try, you fail. True failure comes when you stop trying."

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
same here... From my understanding there are a lot that have not gotten it yet either. I had the same thinking as you do, use the discount while they were on sale and buy more. I will be disappointed if I don't get the email. Yes, I do get the emails from here because I get emails when I buy crowns

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
As of today I have not received my email either.

Known Issues Checked:
E-mail - Correct
Receive mail from Wizard101 -Box Checked
Spam Filter - Checked Nothing
Inbox - Checked daily and nothing yet.

Please verify that emails were sent to All players. I understand the Internet Troll does get hungry at times and especially likes emails. :-)

Thanks a bunch and Happy Holidays.

Petronella

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
I also have not gotten my email yet. I understand that it was supposed to take a few days, but this is day number 4 and I'm starting to get a bit worried. It's kind of nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't have it yet.
-Jenna Raveneyes
Magus Necromancer

Administrator
If you did not receive the email and you have checked your spam folders AND made sure you have an up-to-date email address associated with your Wizard101 account then send an email at support@wizard101.com - please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the email address associated with your Wizard101 account

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009