Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant finish stormriven hall

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
i cant beat storm riven hall its so dang hard for me can someone please reply and help me my characteres name is blaze ghost blade i am level 53 please ad me

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
sonicskill wrote:
i cant beat storm riven hall its so dang hard for me can someone please reply and help me my characteres name is blaze ghost blade i am level 53 please ad me

Hey there. I'd be happy to help you. I can probably help you either Friday night or Saturday morning. Are either of those options available to you? If so, what time would you like to meet, where would you like to meet, and in which realm?

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
gtarhannon wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

Hey there. I'd be happy to help you. I can probably help you either Friday night or Saturday morning. Are either of those options available to you? If so, what time would you like to meet, where would you like to meet, and in which realm?
i can meat you any time after 3.00 on any day and thanks for helping i will meat you on the realm falmea if thats full than i will be on baretullby

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
sonicskill wrote:
gtarhannon wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

i can meat you any time after 3.00 on any day and thanks for helping i will meat you on the realm falmea if thats full than i will be on baretullby

I'm on Pacific Time (not sure which zone you're in), but I'll hop in and look today and if I can't find you, I'll look again tomorrow.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
sonicskill wrote:
gtarhannon wrote:
sonicskill wrote:

So, I am looking on Falmea and I'm at the entrance to the hall. I checked at 1:30 PST (4:30 EST) today (Friday) so I'll check again around 3:00pm PST and EST and hope to catch you. My name is Gabriel and I'm a balance.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
If you get this, look in the Satyr Realm. Both of the realms you suggested are full at this point of the day.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Wasn't able to find you either day. I will be on some today (sunday) so I'll check in at the stormriven hall entrance on the hour (meaning 1, 2, 3, 4, etc) while I am in playing. I'll be in the Torrence realm when I check. I hope I can catch you there but if not, perhaps an evening during the week or next weekend?